part 3

I followed behind jack as he walked back into the town as it was raining. “Jack we must be going we’ll get caught if we stay too long” I said from behind him but he didn't say anything.

Just then I saw up ahead the guards from before on the search probably with something to do with that girl. I jumped over a fence and jack followed but ended up falling in a pile of mud. “Ew” Is all I said.

He picked up his compass and continued to walk and I followed. He walked into a bar and I followed behind with my hat covering my eyes. And then in one place in the bar there was a wanted sign for me and jack but it had been lowered from 100 to 1 dollar for finding us. Jack walked up and said. “My I please have a drink please”. “Show me your silver” “silver?” jack pulled out his compass and said.

“How bout a trade...give me the bottle” Jack said and put the compass on the table and the whole ground started to shake.

“Jack” I said warning him but he didn’t say anything to me.

The whole place continues to shake until the man grabbed the compass and passed the bottle over to jack then threw the compass in a basket to the side I knew that compass was important but jack never told me what it was for. Jack drank some of the rum and looked over to the compass that a mouse was crawling on before saying. “A pirate's life” and laughed to himself.

He walked out of the bar. “I don’t know why you’re still following me (yr/n) you should just go on” He said with a slight slur calling me by my real name which is how i knew he was being sincere . “I’m not going to just leave you have been the only person to ever show me kindness jack sparrow you gave me a family i can’t just leave you you’re the closest thing i have to a father” I said lightly back a tear falling down my face.

He laughed slightly still in a drunken state. He turned around and smiled at me. “Let's go back” I said before hearing a gunshot that broke threw jacks bottle. I looked over quickly my wet (h/c) hair hitting me in the face and saw some of the soldiers from before. “Thats the Two we’ve been looking for” oh no. “wa, why you looking for” Jack slurred.

“Let it be known that the Pirates Jack Sparrow and (yf/n) will be executed at dawn” “executed?!” I yelled. “Executed I will never set foot in this town again sir...you mark my words” Jack slurred and mumbled on.