Part 8

“Carina we haven’t got much time the dead are sailing straight for us” Henry said to carina.

“Is that so” “yes i’ve spoken to them” Henry said sertantly. “You’ve spoken to them..have you spokemon to krakens and mermaids as well” Carina said.

“Krakens don’t speak everyone knows that”I giggled at the two of them.

“You two sure are funny” I said watching the ocean.

“(yf/n) why are you over here anyways shouldn’t you be helping jack” Henry asked.

“Well its way more fun to talk to you two its nice to have people my age around” I smiled at them.

“Well do you believe the stuff he’s saying” Carina asked.

“Yep seen mermaids and stuff like that before I had to save the crew from mermaids before actually” I said messing with my sword.

“Great I’m surrounded by lunatics” Carina said.

“I never should of saved you” Carina said to henry.

“Last night there was a blood moon just as you described...tell me what it revealed” Henry asked.

“Ooo I want to know tell me” I said.

“And why should I trust either of you”

“you trusted me to hold your port” Henry said. “And I pushed him over there”I said also.

“It was my stern and clearly you need to spend more time at sea” Carina said.

“Tell me what you found and I promise to help you”Henry said.

“I will too and It will be great if i could get some gold out of this too” I said think of gold.

“I don’t need help” Carina said looking away from me.  

“Then why did you come to me carina..why are we tied together in the middle of the sea casing the same treasure” Henry said.

“Cuz you’re dumb and easy to capture” I said under my breath but both of them glared at me.

“.....the moon revealed a clue to release the power of the sea...all must divide” Carina said finally.

“..divide? What does it mean” Henry asked.

“.... I’m not sure yet” Carina said. “Well do we have to cut something in half” I asked tilting my head to the side.

“I highly doubt it would just be that” Carina said.

“Well we’ll find out” Henry said as Jack walked over to us.

“There is no map in this map” Jack said while opening Carina’s book. “Maybe it's on the back” I said turning the book over.

“Give me my diary” Carina said.

“Give me the map no man can read” Jack said crossing his arms.

“If you could read it then it wouldn’t be called the map no man can read” Carina said back.

“I beg you please don’t argue with her” Henry said from the other side of the pole they were tied to.

“Most of the men on this ship can’t read which makes all maps the maps that no man can read” Jack said.

“Well if you can’t read it then you have no use for it” Carina said.

“Let me try jack show me the map” I asked giving her puppy dog eyes.

“I can’t it doesn't yet exist”Carina said.

“She’s a witch” One of the men said pointing at her. Carina looking frustrated said “I am not a witch, I’m an astronomer”. “Ah, ah she breeds donkeys” one of them said and I started to laugh.

“what..No an astronomer contemplates the sky” Carina said confused at what the man had just said.

“Yea, on a donkey” “No there is no donkey” Carina said as I laughed.

“Well then how do you breed them?” “there Imaginary” I said lightly elboying one of them.

“Ohhh” they all said and I mouthed just go with it to Carina. “Allow me to simplify this equation...give me the map or I will kill…..him.. I’ll kill him” Jack said and knowing that he was bluffing I nodded.

“Go on then...you’re bluffing”Carina said dang she sure is smart but not smart enough. “And your blushing” Jack said. “Throw him over” Jack said as the crew laughed and untied him.

“We call this kell honing” Jack said as they walked him over to the edge of the ship and I stood in front of her with my arms crossed.

“Young Henry will be tossed over...and he will be dragged under the ship” I said.

“Alright what are you waiting for” Carina said certainly.

I walked over to where henry was and smirked “um they don’t appear to be bluff-” Henry said but one of the crew members covered his mouth with a piece of cloth and picked him up to throw him over. “Nope not bluffing he was trying to say something no, no we don't have any burner ball sorry” Jack said and they threw Henry over and I laughed and Carina looked at me like I was crazy. “He’ll drown before the barnacles tear him to shreds” A crew member said laughing slightly.

“Barnacles?” Carina asked.

“Like A thousand knives across your back” I said.

“Of course the blood attracts sharks” Jack added.

“Shark off the boew” The same crew member said.

“Yea...I would say that swimming is no longer his number one concern” I said with a slight smirk.

“The Map is There!” Carina said pointing at the sky. “What?” Jack asked. “On the tip of your finger” One asked.

“no ..in the heavens...that diary will lead me to a map hidden in the stars” Carina said.

“Let him up and I’ll find it tonight” Carina said. “Sorry can’t let him up...look for yourself” I said looking over to the side of the ship.

She ran over to the side of the ship and I walked over with her as she looked over the side. “Like I said...Blushing” Jack said and I looked down to see Henry in a small boat to the side of the ship.

She looked over at me to see me smirking. “Filthy Pirates” Carina said under her breath