part 12

I was panicking just a bit started swim not before cursing Henry for pulling me in. I looked behind me and saw that henry was behind me only by a bit. to my surprise I saw jack still on the boat but holding a rope that was attached to on of the sharks so it was pulling him along.

I laughed as jack went to where me and henry were and pulled us both back in the boat quickly. “Ugh” I said as I landed on the boat and looked up to see jack still holding onto the rope that was attached to the shark. I smiled at him as the shark made a sharp turn causing us to fly out of the boat on to the beach. I sat up on the beach and looked to see the army of ghost people running towards us just wonderful. I backed up a bit and noticed Carina and Henry do the same. “Hi Jack sparrow” the guy I presume was salazar said and boy was he creepy his face on the left side looked all cracked and he had almost green skin.

I looked up at him slight fear in my eyes. “Jack Sparrow” He said getting closer.

“Leave him alone” I said looking him straight in the eyes.

“And who are you..little girl pirate” He said.

“I’m Captain (yf/n) his Partner” I said.

“I see then-” He said and one of his crew members walked onto the beach but he started to evaporate? I don’t know. “Oh they’re unable to step on land...hahahaha” Jack said and I laughed a bit to.

“I knew that though” Jack said. “Ghost!” Carina yelled standing up.

“Someone believe now” I said with a smirked but she was too scared to say anything back. She screamed and ran into the woods.

“She’s going to get herself killed” I said under my breath in an annoyed tone. “Carina!” Henry said.

“You will pay for what you did to me.” Salazar said.

“Ha , ha no need to follow me” Jack said. “Yup no need at all” I said back.

“Eh henry go make sure carina doesn't die kay” I said and he nodded.

“Carina!” Henry said and followed her.

“Sorry but can’t chat cuz my map’s just run away” Jack said.

“We’ll be waiting for both of you” He said. “What did I do” I said under my breath and ran after Carina and caught up with Henry

AN: sorry I haven't updated in a while ...I was procrastanating also I've started to workout so I won't be a potato anymore and my whole body hurts so yeah that's fun. Well anyways     hope you enjoyed imma sleep now😋