Part 13

“Carina!” Henry called as we walked around the woods looking for Carina.

"It's a shame she's the only one who can read the map it would be so much easier to just leave without her" I said ripping up a leaf I took off a tree.

" You don't mean that" Henry said. I shrugged my shoulders "what can I say I'm lazy" "I know" Henry said with a smirk.

“I know what's saving you boy you’ve got the unscratchable itch” Jack said as we walked around.

“Stop jack we need to find Carina she’s the only one who can read the map” I said simply.

“He just won’t admit anything” Jack said. “I’m not in love” Henry said and I felt my heart sink but I ignored it and kept walking in front of them.

“Love? What are you talking about” Jack asked innocently. “The unscratchable itch?” Henry said.

“Scabies, I’m talking about scabies” Jack said.

“Small mights the burrow under the skin currently has for me has for many years- oh no” Jack said as we reached a sign with two cages which skeletons in them and it read ‘Hangman bay’ and under it ‘strangers not welcomed’.

“Well that can’t be good” I said then we heard a female voice yell.

“Help me” must be Carina. we ran over to where we heard her.

Once we got there we saw her in one of those net traps. “Carina!” me and Henry said at the same time. “Henry, (yf/n) Help me” Carina said.

I was about to say something cocky before we got caught in another one of the net traps. “great” I said.

“Ugh we need to get out of here” I said trying to break the ropes but was obviously failing.

I noticed a group of people walking towards us holding clubs. “Hello” Jack said nervously.

They laughed when they saw me and jack then hit us with the clubs just great well I’ll be back once I wake up but for now let's go to dreamland.

I dreamed I was riding a sparkly seahorse through the sea Carina was a compass that was rude to me  and henry was a goat imma wake up now.

I woke up and I was tied up in front of a group of people setting down and I looked down and I was in a dress, A dress, friken dress i’m going to die. I looked around my surroundings some more and noticed we were in a whale skeleton thats gross and there was a not to be rude but i don’t care i’m a pirate, ugly women in a wedding dress and an equally ugly man who also looked like he was getting married then I looked closer at my dress, It was light blue with white lace on it. I also saw Carina and Henry setting on a log tied up and jack was next to me they had also put carina in a salmon colored dress. “Wake up sparrow and (yf/n)” A voice said and I quickly turned my head.  

“What The heck why am I in this stupid dress let me go” I said.

“It’s time to pay your debt” “da heck dude what did i do let me go” I said again.

“You pirates ow me so luck has brought you to hangman’s bay were they can settle their debt here and now” he said. “And I will I will pay name your price” Jack said and I nodded.

“Her name is beatrice and his name is Bartholomew” He said and pointed at the two ugly people

“She is my poor widowed sister and he is my little brother who could never find a girl” He said.

“Ah y-you mean you w-want me to get m-married to that” I said nervously. “Married?!” Henry said and I looked at him with pleading eyes and mouthed save me. (*Clears throut* SAVE ME SAVE ME I NEED YOUR LOVE BEFORE I FALL FALL KOREAN WORDS THAT I DO NOT KNOW SAVE ME.......if you don't get that reference then you can leave....jk you can stay)

“They have been looking for honorable people to marry but you’ll have to do” He said.

“Lets get on with this” The women said and her and the other guy walked over to me and jack. “N-no lets not do that” I said.

“Make honest people out of them jack, (yf/n) ...congratulations it’s your wedding day” “we’ll honeymoon in the barn” The guy said.

“No stop please no” I said and tears were actually in my eyes. “i don't wanna get married to that thing” I said and Jack tried to walk away but was stopped by the rope around his neck.

“Now how can I honestly make an honest woman out of that- her i mean her” Jack said and I nodded quickly.

Once the two of them reached us 2 kids appeared in front of the woman. “What are those things” Jack asked.

“Our children” she said. “I hope to have kids as well” The man said and I so would have shot him if I had my gun.

“Bring the best man and bridesmaid” he said and they pushed Henry and Carina over to us.

“ Henry!” I said happy that he was next to me but still scared. “I’ll get you out of here” Henry whispered to me and I nodded slightly so only he could see.

“We will start with jack place your hand on the bible” the priest said.

“I’ve got Scabies” Jack said freaking out.

“So do I” She said.

“Ugh” Jack said. “Place your hand on the bible” he repeated.

“I’m a bedwetter” Jack said now thinking of anything to get out of this while I just tried to calm my breathing “Say I do” The man said and pointed a gun at his head.

“I’ll put a bullet threw both of your skulls”. “They’re going to kill us” Henry said to jack.

“I don’t care” Jack said back. “Just say I do” Carina said.

“Last chance Jack” “wait surely this is not legal” Henry said.

“Yes this is not legal” Jack said. “He’s right does any man here object” Carina said. “I do” Jack said.

“Congratulations you may kiss the bride” “Jack!” I yelled at him.

The women then liked her lips and I cringed and backed up into henry. “I’m scared” I said quietly. “We all are” Carina said. “Ugh” Jack said.

She spit on the ground and whipped her nose. “Y-y-y-you like seafood don’t you” Jack said.

Jack yelled then there was a gunshot. “Jack” was that hector it was, hector said hold his gun towards the sky. “We meet again” “hector this is my bestest mate in the whole world” Jack said.

“I always knew you’d settle down” “did you bring me a ship” Jack asked. He then shot the guy trying to get us to marry those people and everyone else ran away. “That will work” Jack said.

“You look marvelous got quite the spring in your step...has your leg grown back” Jack said. “Shouldn’t we be getting back to Salazar and trade mr sparrows life for our own” one of his crew members said.

“We could but I came for the trident of poseidon” “You’re going to double cross the dead” “you did promise” he said. “And with it I’ll gut the dead that stole my compass and the sea” Hector said. “As much as I love this plan no vessel can help find the hole of a ship” Jack said.

“Maybe one jack the fastest ship I know the pearl” He said and used his sword to hit where the black pearl was in jack's coat. “Trapped in that bottle by blackbeard 5 winters ago” “by the power of this blade I hear by release the black pearl to the former state” He said and stabbed the bottled.

AN: well this was a longer chapter but that's not important what's important is the fact that's this story has been viewed over 1000 times.....when I saw that I was honestly speechless and wanted to cry. Thank you guys so much for reading this I feel like I should do something to thank you I see that a lot of people do face reveals but I don't want anyone from my school to know this is me so maybe not I could just list random facts about me but idk we'll see. Thx again and hope you have a wonderful day