part 18

We followed Carina until we came to a place where there was a giant golden trident. “Poseidon's trident” I said under my breath in awe.

“There it is” Carina said.

“Jack!” I heard a voice yell I turned around to see henry running towards us And He jumped into the air and before he could attack jack I pulled him out of the way.

I pulled out my sword and so did jack. “What did he do to you henry” I said sadly as I held my sword.

‘We just have to distract him while carina gets the trident’ I thought and stood in front of him blocking his attacks with my own but careful not to hurt him.

Henry had backed jack into a rock so he had nowhere to go. “Jack!”I yelled and slid in front of him and blocked henry's attack with my own and accidently cut henry in the face with my sword. “If you cut me you cut the boy jack, and little (yf/n)” Salazar said through henry’s body.

He then aimed his attack right at my heart and I barely got of the way in time so he cut the top of my shoulder instead. ‘Come on Carina’ I thought and continued to make sure henry didn’t kill jack.

Sometime in the time we were fighting henry, jack dropped his sword. “Careful Jack” I said and jumped on top of a rock that jack had just rolled over and held my sword up high. Carina then got the trident out but it fell onto the ground and I quickly tried to get to it Before henry did but he was just barely faster than me but I still grabbed it. “Henry! Please” I yelled not letting go of the trident but he pushed me back and I fell on my back and I sat up and watched as he held it and used it and I watched henry's face get covered in cracks before he fell out of Salazar's body so now it was Salazar holding the trident. “Henry!”I yelled and ran over and got on my knees beside him. “Hey, hey are you ok” I said quietly but he didn’t say anything.

“Hola Sparrow” I heard salazar said and I looked up and I saw him use the trident to knock Jack back with a bunch of water. “Come on henry, please Henry wake up, Please I can’t lose you” I cried trying to shake him awake.

“Oh go away” I said to the ghost army people who were standing at the edge of the parted water. “Henry wake up he’s going to kill jack” I said now tears were full on going down my face. “Henry! Please” I cried I had my face on his chest and was now desperate. “The power of the sea” Henry said. “Wut” I said looking down at him.

“The power of the sea” He repeated. “To release the power of the sea all must divide” Carina said from behind us. “If the trident holds all the power then-” I said “then every curse is held inside” Henry finished. I looked over to jack to see that Salazar had stabbed him with the trident. “Jack!” I cried.

I thought I was going to lose him but then I saw him smirk and I saw the trident didn’t actually stab him it had stabbed carinas diary that was on top of his heart. “Divide” Henry said. “Henry!...(y/n)!” Jack yelled calling me by my real name.

“Divide?” I said to myself. “Break!” Henry said.

“Break the trident and you break every curse of the sea” me and henry yelled.

Henry then got up and started running towards the trident and I stood up. “Here” I said and threw my sword to henry and he caught it and used it to cut the trident in half and as soon as he did everything got quiet. Salazar leaned on a rock as I reached out for henry’s hand without thinking much but he held mine back and smiled at me.

We all backed up as it looked like the ghost army was choking underwater and they all started to look normal. “All curses are broken” Henry said. They all celebrated but I noticed the walls of water started to close in. I thought we were done for but I looked up and saw hector on an anchor. “Lets Go” I said and ran towards him. “Charge” I heard Salazar say. “Jump” Hector said and I jumped onto the anchor.

With henry, carina, and jack. I climbed up and just noticed how much my muscles hurt but I pulled up anyways. “Bring the Anchor Up!” I looked down and saw that Salazar had made it onto the anchor.

The anchor then started falling back into the water, “what's happening” I yelled.

It stopped falling but when it did Carina fell off but Luckily hector caught her. I sighed in relief but then saw salazar climbing up.

Hector then jumped off and pulled Salazar with him. I watched in horror as he fell into the riven of water below him. The water closed around us but luckily we were close enough to the surface so that the water pressure didn’t kill us.

We were pulled out of the water by the anchor and henry held my hand as we did. The crew members cheered as we appeared out of the water and they helped us up. I stood up with the help of henry and looked over to side and now noticed how much the cut on my arm and shoulder hurt but I guess its the salt water. Relaxing it was over I went up on my tippy toes and kissed Henry. I was surprised by my own actions but luckily he kissed back it. I blushed a bit and smiled at him before looking over to Carina who looked like she was on the verge of tears. “He’s really gone” I said.

Jack then gave me and henry her diary and we both walked over there to her. “You were right” Henry said. “Yeah” I said.

“I don’t know for a moment I had everything you two and now its all gone again” she said.

“Its not all gone Carina smyth” I said with a warm smile and handed her, her diary. She looked at it and I felt a tear go down my eyes.

“Barbossa” Carina said. “My name is Barbossa” She said happily. “Acually about names and stuff I’ve wanted to tell you for a while but my real name its (y/n) you’re my friend so you need to know” I said smiling at her before pulling them both into a side hug “I’m really happy I met you two”

AN: ok so I've been gone for like 3 weeks sorry I was taking my end of year test so I didn't have much time. But besides that hope you liked the chapter and there's only one chapter left guys so be prepared but once I publish it all my dedication will go to my new story I'm working on.
But anyways since I'm bored I'm going to give you all 12 random facts about me cuz why not

1. My full name is Samantha Gurney and I know I got my name from a book character my mom liked but I can't remember which book

2. I have a cat named simba but his original name was Gronkle...yeah I changed it

3. I really like K-pop and some of my favourite bands are BTS, BlackPink, Red Velvet and GOT7

4. I have 2 siblings a brother and a sister

5. I almost fell off a cliff thing while skiing. Yeah I fell and started to slid twords the end of the cliff but the instructor person pulled me back before I could die

6. My Hogwarts house is Gryffindor but I'm also very slytherin

7. My bias's for the 4 groups I've mentioned are Jimin(bts), Lisa(BlackPink), Yeri(red velvet), and BamBam(GOT7)

8. I'm 5, 10 so yeah I'm pretty tall

9. I play flute in my school's band

10. I've taken dance classes since I was 3 so I've been dancing for 11 years do the math if you want to know my age

11. Next year the school I'm going to has a center for lititure and history in it and that's the program i'm in (btw applying for that was way more stressful than I thought it would be

12. My favourite food is anything sweet

There you go stuff about me. Hope you have a good day.