part 16

I watched the ship they were on when I saw Salazar's ship came out of the mist and somehow broke the entire ship.

“Whatever happens stay your course” they ran their ship into ours causing the side to break.

“Jack Sparrow” Salazar said and I ran over to where he was still tied up and I noticed henry did too. Henry used his sword to cut the ropes before I had reached him. “Don't worry I’ll cover you henry” I said pulling out my gun so I could shoot anyone who tried to get close “Thanks (y/n)” He said. “Wait he knows your name” Jack asked surprised.

“Not Important, you done" i asked and Henry got the ropes off jack.

I ran over so I could help the others fight the ghost people that were getting onto the ship.

I fought against one of the ghost but wasn’t doing much cuz he’s a ghost. “This stupid dress” I said while holding up my dress and fighting with my sword.

“We’re nearly there” I heard Carina said as she stirred the ship. “Just hang in there Carina” I said and one of the ghost hit my arm with his sword.

I hissed and continued to fight ignoring the blood running down my arm. I looked over and saw that the mermaid thing at the end of the ghost ship was moving like it was alive "you don't see that everyday" I said under my breath.

I went to higher ground and pulled out my gun and used it as more of a distraction. I looked over and saw Henry fall onto the ground. “Henry!” I yelled and ran over to stop the ghost he was fighting. “Thanks” “No problem” I said and Tried to walk away but fell as the ship made a sharp turn.

“Carina!” Me and Henry Yelled to see if see fell but she was still holding onto the wheel. “Henry, (yf/n) Look the island is there” Carina said. “We found it!” Henry said.

Now that they saw the island the ghost started going back to their ship. Salazar jumped over to wear Carina was and she screamed. “Carina!” I yelled running over there with my sword out and Henry came to but before we reached her the ship ran into the island and henry just barley caught himself on the edge of the ship.

Many of Salazar’s crew members turned to dust as they reached the land and I saw Salazar garb henry and pull him to his ship.

“Henry!” I screamed and ran after him but wasn’t able to make it.

AN: ugh I feel like this chapter was super crappy but I'm not the best at writing fight sences. See you in the next chapter I guess.