part 6

They opened up the cart thing me and jack were in with some other pirates and asked. “And how would you like to die pirates hanging, firing squad, or new invention the guillotine ” the soldier asked.

“guillotine? Sounds french i love the french aren't you fluent in french (yf/n) and did you know that they invented mayo” Jack said.

“That I am mon amie” i smirked a the dude and gave him a wink but he did nothing "ok.....".

“How bad could that be its french” Jack said and I agreed they then turned us around I saw the scariest death machine ever invented.

“Oh that bad I changed me mind” Jack said.

“Me too” I said scared as they pushed us closer to it.

I looked over to see them pushing the girl her from before that jack had pushed off a roof  I learned towards the hanging place and she looked very scared. “Oh come one I have to walk up stairs as well” Jack complained.

“Bring the basket” One of them said.

“Basket!?” I asked as they got a basket full of people’s decapitated heads.

“Strap him down” They said as they strapped jack down to a wooden board.

And I saw then place the rope over the girl’s head and out of the corner of my eye i saw henry standing in a tower I smirked slightly and glanced at him and he noticed and i gave him a pleading look to save me. “Here’s an Idea w-why don’t we try a good old fashioned stoning eh I’d kill to be stoned right now..I should like to speak to victor ..ah..ah I’m not one to complain but this baskets full of heads” Jack said.

“Ew that's disgusting” I said more to myself.

I looked over to see how the girl was  and I saw them tighten the rope around her neck and I saw her say something but I couldn’t hear her. “QUIET!” She yelled and both me and Jack looked over surprised.

“The final words of Carina Smyth” “great” I said under my breath.

“Good sirs I am not a witch i forgive your common dimwitted brains in short most of you have the mind of a goat-” “Pardon sir but is it a common practice for those about to be executed to be talking about-” “I believe I was making a point if you could just be patient..” “No our heads are about to be chopped off over here so there is urgency” I said annoyed.

“ and my necks about to break” “did you know that on the hang your neck doesn't actually break it just hurts” I said.

“What?” She asked confused “Oh yes I seen many things, eyes bulging, tongue swelling, bu-” Jack said but was cut off by carina. “May I finish-”

“sorry can't hear you” I said smugly.

“Kill the filthy Pirates I’ll wait” Carina said.

“The witch is first” “Agreed” I said.

“I am not a witch” Carina said back.

I looked up like many other people to see that henry boy swinging on a rope down to where we were and he fell onto the ground and knocked over a soldier. “Eh look who showed up jack” I laughed. He fought them for a bit before they stopped him. “My hero” I said sarcastically so he could hear me and he glared at my playful smirk. “Did you think that you could defeat us boy” a guard asked. “No sir I’m just the diversion” Henry said with a smirk. “Fire!” Henry yelled and our crew appeared with a cannon and they fired it. They dropped the blade and right before it could cut off jack’s head the cannon hit one of the wooden pillars. Before it could collapse i jumped off the platform. “Jack you ok” I asked.

“Not..really” I looked over to see the guillotine he was strapped to spinning around.

‘Oh” I looked over at him and looked over to see one of the soldiers had fired a bullet at me and was super close so i didn’t have enough time to move until I felt someone grab my arm and pull me away and i feel onto whoever it was. I opened my eyes to see henry. “U-um” He said blushing. I giggled and said.

“Like what you see ” I got up but it was slightly hard cus of the handcuffs. “A little help” I said putting my hands out.

“Ok” He said slightly nervously and used the sword he had to break the handcuffs. “Thanks mate” I said and ran to go help the crew.

“Ok let's fire this cannon” I said. “Captain” they said to me. “We have to help jack” I said and they fired the cannon. I ran over to help henry and the others fight  I saw some of them helping carina. But they ended leaning on the lever that made her fall “Go catch her” I said and pushed henry in her direction and he caught her.

“Good job” I winked at him before running off somewhere else to help fight. “Need some help jack” I said and used a sword of one of the soldiers I had fought dropped to cut off the wooden plank he was attached too.

“Thanks (yf/n)” He said. He had a slight argument about how the people in the crew should pay him for saving him which i laughed at when I heard. “Well look at this if i kill the coward the witch hangs” A soldier said pointing a sword at henry. “Don’t let go of me” Carina said.

“Might be hard once i’m dead” henry said and then Jack took a piece of wood and hit him over the head. “Hahahahaha” I laughed with the rest of the pirates. The two of them looked at us. “Gentlemen, (yf/n)  these two prisoners will lead us to the trident” Jack said with a smirk

AN: wow that was a long chapter 999 words. You now what that is if you flip that upside down. Jk hope you liked it :)