part 14

We ran on the beach because we didn’t have long before the black pearl would come out of the bottle. I struggled to run in the giant dress I was in and I had taken my shoes off to run faster. “Get ready” Jack said.

“Get ready for it” “ugh i hate wearing dresses” I mumbled under my breath.

We reached an area on the beach with lots of rocks and I felt some of the sharp ones dig into my feet.

I looked up and just as I did jack dropped the bottle he was holding and the miniature black pearl fell onto the ground and started to grow in one of the cracks on the rock.

“Um” I said stepping back expecting it to be back to its original size but it was the size of the toy boat. “Well this is awkward” I said under my breath standing next to Henry and Carina as Jack picked up the small ship.

“Its shrunken” Jack said.

“Why has it shrank,   maybe its cold” Jack said while I messed with the dress I was wearing wanting to take it off, ‘who put me in this anyways’ I thought making a disgusted face and I looked over at henry and saw that he looked sorry for me.

“She needs the sea” Hector said grabbing the black pearl out of jack's hand and threw it in the sea.

“We’re going to be stuck on this island forever” I said under my breath.

And surprise it sunk. “Hah she was a fine ship” Jack said and stared at the sea.

“Welp this is a problem” I said and looked at Henry nervously.

But then a giant ship started to come out of the water. “She’s beautiful” I said looking at the ship in front of us and I walked away from Carina and Henry to get closer and Jack and Barrosa were laughing. Barrosa then pointed a gun at jacks head.

“There be room for only one captain” He said and his monkey went onto his shoulder. “Ohh filthy beast” Jack said. “Aww I think he’s cute” I said.

“Time to race the dead” hector said.

(Time skip)

“Captain your map is incomplete i can take us to the trident if you just trust me” Carina said as they tied us to the ship.

“Man this is my second time being tied up in less than 24 hours” I said. “Did you not hear anything I just said” Carina said.

They talked about the map completely ignoring Carina. “Just listen to her she is the only one who can find the trident” I said trying to get out of the ropes I was in.

“Captain you don’t have to understand her just believe her” Henry said backing me up.

“Ugh” I said and gave up on the ropes. “Let us out Carina can help” I said more determinedly.

“Release them” He said, Finally.  “Sir you wouldn’t allow a women to stir your ship” one of his crew members said. That was it I grbbed A sword and walked up to him but felt someone grab my wrist before I stabbed him. “Don’t (yf/n)” henry said and smiled at me causing me to blush. “She can follow her star or we all die together”. Carina walked up to the wheel to stir it.

“I’m glad they finally like her lead the way” I said standing next to henry. “Yea I am too (yf/n)” He said and I looked down. “(y/n)” I said. “What?” Henry asked sounding confused.

“My real name..It’s (y/n)...I wanted you to know” I said blushing lightly.

“Well thanks for telling me (y/n) it’s nice to know you trust me” Henry said more to himself.

I smiled up at him.. “You didn’t trust me before i’m so hurt..hehe.. besides you jack is the only person that knows my real name” I said looking at the waves. “May I ask why you don’t go by your real name” He asked now closer to me than before.

“Well I don’t want my father to know I’m a pirate he’s a general and if he saw my name on a wanted poster or something he would know it was me and I don’t want him after me” I said looking down and felt someone wrap their arms around me.

I looked up and saw that it was henry. “U-um” I said as he pulled away and saw that I was blushing.

“What like what you see” Henry said quoting what I said near when we first met. “Oh shut up” I said smiling now.

(flashback)

It had been 2 months since my father abandoned me and in that short time i grew up fast for a 6 year old. In fear of going to an orphanage I stayed on the run and had made a living stealing from people. I still was looking for Jack Sparrow and I heard someone say he was near this town. I saw a ship pull into the dock and went over to it in hopes that it was jack Sparrow’s. I walked up and saw a man with long brown hair that was knotted in many places. “Sir” I said loudly and he turned around and he started laughing and the rest of his crew. “Now what might A little girl such as yourself being doing here” He asked still laughing slightly there was a light smell of rum around. “I’m here because of my Mother” I said and pulled off my necklace and handed it towards him. “Her name is (m/n) (l/n) ” I said and realization showed on his face. “So your the spawn of her your mummy send you here to find me” He said in a cocky tone. “no..She died…..a couple months ago and my father kicked me out of the house as soon as he got engaged to another women and I saw that the necklace had your name on it and she gave it to me so I-I didn’t know where else to go I thought you could help” I said and tears started to fall down my face. I felt something on my head and looked up to see that he had put his hat on my head. “I guess welcome to the crew (Y/n)” He said. “How do you know my name and y-you want me to be a pirate” I asked in a slightly scared tone. “I knew your mother very well and thanks for returning my necklace” Is all he said.  

AN: sorry for the late update I was being lazy anyways finally you use your real name but I honestly wonder if anyone actually used a fake name lol I'm kinda sad cuz this story will be over soon but a pirates of the Caribbean movie just came onto Netflix so I might make a new fanfic with that and as a sorta thank you for over 1000 veiws imma have an uplode schedule so it's not just random I will update every Saturday and wendsdays or at least try to anyways thanks for reading