❌ At the house ⚠️

The one in the top is you ^^.   Leslie here so basically I am just going directly to the story I just want to said that if u like it please PLEASE vote for it this so smut so get your water, oh and this is a short chapter okay sorry but it's late I promise I will write more haha ok bye enjoy!
L = Logan.  J = Jessica (you).  E = Evan.  B = Brendan.  K = Kylie (mark's gf)
*************************************************************************
Your pov
I was watching tv with Kong in Logan's room (time December 2017, I know is 2018 now but is the story so yolo) then I heard someone said 'honey I'm home' I go down stairs and Kong follow me I saw Logan and i ran towards him and he catch me I put my legs around his waist and my hands behind his neck.
J; Hello baby.
L; Hello beautiful, how are u? *putting me down*
J; I'm good what about u how was set? *valley girl*
L; I mean it was okay, I wish u were there u know things are more fun with u. *Smiling*
J; Aww.... Baby,  sorry but I have work too, and u know that, but u know what can make u feel better? *with a smirk on your face he smile more, immediately*
L; What?... *grabbing your wrist and u putting your hands behind his neck*
J; A good nap *you said with a smile on your face*
L; Oh baby u know that I don't like when you do that right? grabbing your wrist more tight pulling u more closer to him
J; What are u gonna do about it? Whispering to close to his ear
L; well I am going to punish u baby girl. whispering
You pov
He grab me from my ass and carry me to his room i put my legs around his wrist and my hands around his neck when we get to the room I began to kiss him and he kiss back, he pull away and he go to my neck living hickeys all over it then I pull away his shirt he atop and look at me, I was so turned on, I don't know haw he do this to me.
L; I think u want me to take a nap Jess. With a smirk on his face
I grab hi from the neck and begin to kiss him he kiss back,and I said
J; Did u really want to take a nap...... daddy?

I whisper the daddy part I know that will drive him crazy and I was right he kiss me in the lips and all over my neck again, he pull away my top and my jeans leaving me in a bra and panties (Calvin Klein obviously) he was going a little bit down slowly that drive me crazy and he know it, I want him to go faster he get to my belly button and there YES! That was my craziness omg he can control every part of me then I couldn't control it more.

J; Log.... Logan I....
L; What's that baby?
J; I... w...want... you....

He pull off his pants living him in his maverick underwear dah...

L; You are so beautiful baby girl...

He go to my bra and pull it off the my panties and finally his underwear he look at me like 'are u ready' I just nod and he inserts hi big u know.... And he begin to go faster I was a moaning mess

J;  Yes!!! Lo...Logan mm!!! Ahhh logan!
L; Uh baby that's how u call me?
J; Daddy ahhh yes!!!!!
L; Do u like daddy's cock baby? Yeah?! Uh you are so tight ahh
J; Ah daddy I.... Am....go..gonna...c...co..come!!!
L; Come for daddy baby!

We both came and we lay on the bed it was like 11 pm everyone was gone Evan and Brendan where in the club with mike and lidy a wasn't home so me fall sleep.

I hope u guys like it sorry if it's to short but please if u like it vote PLEASE! Oh and go check out my other book it's call Logan Paul you new bf? Ok bye! ❤️💕