Chapter 11

Hey guys sorry for the slow updates! I have a lot of things going on right now so yeah I hope you like it, this is a REQUEST of itzteam10 don't forget to leave your request on the comments or dm me.

/ Logan's P.O.V /

I got a call from Jake he said that he want me and Jessica to go to the team 10 house, but I don't know if I really want to bring Jessica with me Jake has been really weird when Jessica is around I think he might like her, but that it's impossible he it's my brother and she is my girlfriend. Jessica then walk into the kitchen.

J; Hi babe, What's wrong? *she looked at me worried* 

L; Nothing babe it's just have you feel like Jake has been too close to you? *she smile*

J; Babe... you are just jealous, and he is YOUR brother and one of my best friends *she gets closer to me and kiss me but i didn't kiss back I know Jake have something in mind and she doesn't notice*

J; Came on Jake call me and he wants us to go to the team 10 house. *What?! when Jake tell Jessica? We go to the team 10 mansion* [Jerika is real in this].

Jake; Hey Jessi! *hugging her* Hey Logan! *hand shake we where talking and then Jessica go to the restroom Jake said that he needed to go to his room for something I stay there with Erika and Cade [some one tell me if I spell it right or no]  *

/ Your P.O.V /

Jake has been so weird but I let it go it's not big deal right? Logan has been so jealous but I think it's just not his day. I get up and go to the bathroom then I heard a knock on the door I opened an saw Jake.

Jake; hey cutie *he enter the room*

J; Jake what do you want? *He kiss me and I didn't kiss back I push him away and slap him* What in the actual Fuck? *Logan come in*

L; What is happening? *I hug Logan and he looked at Jake*

Jake; Oh came on Jessica you are better than that *looking at Logan, I stay silent*

L; What did you do Jake? *He look at Jake, Logan look like he was about o kill him*

Jake; Everyone knows that she wanted it *I look up to Logan, he was about to go to Jake but I stop him*

J; Came on Logan let's go NOW! *I said grabbing his hand [Logan's and Jake's parents where there too] We got in to the car*

L; Bab-

J; Can you please take me home?

L; Yeah... Of course. *We get home*

SMUT COMING IN NEXT CHAPTER... BUT NOT PROMISES IN UPDATING FASTER!!!!

Yeah I know not the best chapter but sorry I have a lot of homework this weekend and personal problems, I need a new phone so yeah Tank you guys for all of you support I love you guys so much, don't forget to get the softest and hottest merch in the game LoganPaul.com/shop 

And follow me on Instagram ....... Love y'all 

- Leslie E.