#3 / At the shower

Hey guys sorry for the slow updates read a/n at the end.✌🏻

Next morning
I wake up in Logan's arms he was still slipping I was thinking.... am I in love with this kid? Am I? He makes me happy he always makes me laugh... is he the one to fall in love for?... I turn to face him, and begin to his all over his face and more in the lips, I kiss him in the lips and I was about to pull away but he pull me closer to him and he kiss back.
L; I will like to wake up like this every morning. *He smile at you and you smile back.*
J; Me too
L; But now i need to go to set you know The people of Valley girl want us to be there early.
J; Yeah i know but just five more minutes and then you can go.
L; Baby i really need to go came on let me go. My hands around his neck.
J; Oh came on just five more minutes daddy... whispering in his ear.
L; Jessica... I... I...
J ; you what Daddy?
L; I...I... He just began to kiss my lips in a needed way, but I pull away.
J; You need to go to set don't you baby? He was mad....in a good way if that's possible.
L; Damn Jessica.... Well yeah I need to go bye babe I see you latter. He give me a kiss on the cheek and go, I was bored, I just sit there in the couch, now I am in vacation that means I not working not now tho, I was thinking again in the same thing am I in love? Yes Logan is lovely he is cute, he is awesome, he makes me be myself, he in some way inspired me, he is the best boyfriend that I always want...
/time skip when Logan get to the house/
I was watching Netflix then Logan enter to the house and pass by me to the room upstairs he didn't say anything, why? I get up and go to the room I mock in the door "come in" he said, I go in the room but I didn't see him I enter in the bathroom and there he is, about to take a shower.
J; How was set?
L; It was okay.... He turn to look at me.
J; Is something wrong babe? I said looking at him worry
L; Well... We finish the movie and for a celebration we are going to Hawaii....
J; And is that bad?
L; Well....yeah... He said looking at me a little sad.
J; Why? I said going to him.
L; Because you can't come. He said hugging me.... He really care about me but I am fine maybe I can take some time for my self when he is in this trip.
J; Baby... Hey it's okay... Go, I mean I can have some time for my self and to go out with the girls. I said looking at him.
L; Are you sure? I just nod and kiss him.
J; When are you going?
L; Well that's the thing... Tomorrow at 7 pm. My eyes shoot WHAT!? My boyfriend is going tomorrow to Hawaii, I am going to miss him so much I... Damn it.
J; I'm going to miss you so much Logan! I kiss him and the kiss got intense he bag an to kiss my neck.
J; Do you mind if I shower whit you? I said with heavy breathing he just said no, but he didn't stop kissing me all around my neck, I search for his lips and I meet then together, I pull out his shirt and he mine, then he pull out my shorts he went down....he kiss all of my abdomen part and pull out my panties he went up and I pull his pants down he pull his boxers down too we enter to the shower the water was perfect, I was so turn on and I know he was too he look at me with a look of "are you ready" I just nod and he insert his d**k inside me i was now a moaning mess he went faster.
J; Ahh log...Logan!!..
L; Do you like it? ....
J; Yes Dady...ah..mm... Please go faster!!!
L; Do you want daddy to go faster? I just nod and he do what I tell him he went faster.

What will happen next? I'm so sorry that this ended here but I have A LOT OF HOMEWORK so yeah I hope you guys like it I think next chapter don't will be smut because Logan goes to Hawaii, comment if you want the drama of Logan kissing another girl or Jessica (you) kissing another guy.... Comment! Love y'all 💕❤️
Words; 819