#8 / Daddy!

***  WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE!  ***

*** SMUT CHAPTER  ***

***  READ NOTE AT THE  END  ***

Your P.O.V

Logan was playing Fortnite and screaming a lot hehe. I literally was horny so I go over to Logan and sit ton his lap he looked at me.

J; Hi baby!

L; Hey.., What are you doing babe?

J; Nothing just watching you play?

L; Okay?.

I begin to move around him.

L; Babe please I'm playing. *He know that she was horny*

J; Came on baby!!, can we please play a different game, daddy? *Logan put away the headphones and turn off the pc. *

L; Okay, look baby I'm going to give you what you want but It's going to be by my rules okay baby girl? *I nod, we go to the bedroom* 

He put me in the bed I laid on it, he begin to kiss my lips and I kiss back, he then goes to my neck and leave little hickeys I let a little moan escape my lips Logan let it go. I put my hands around his neck and then I pull his shirt off of him [lol], he pull mine too he goes down kissing my abdomen he looked at me to see if I gave him permission I just nod, he pull my sorts down with my panties.

L; You look so beautiful baby girl. *looking at me up and down, he take off his joggers*

J; Baby please..... d-do so-something! * he smirk*

L; You want your daddy to eat you baby? *I nod*

He began to go down and I could feel his breath against my vagina, then I feel his tongue all around my clit I was now a moaning mess Logan was just SO good at this, he is just JESUS <3!, I got this feeling that you have when you are about to cum...

J; Ahh....!!!!! Fuck me!!! y- y- yes!, daddy I'm gonna cum!..

He pull away and kiss me I could taste my self in those awesome lips!, he ask me, "Are you ready?" smirking. I nod. He pull off his boxers down and he touched him self a little bit before entering me. He basically go into me making moan more loud, he grab me for the wrist and go a little bit faster I could tell that he didn't want to hurt me but I'm a bit used to his huge dick, I gotta said he grow a couple of inches Damn it's so good! I need more tho!.

J; Baby... Plelase g-go faster!

L; You sure? 

J; Yes!, Please harder!

Logan goes harder I was now in so much pleasure and I now that he was too.

J; Daddy omg! YESSS!

L; Ahh baby you're so tight....

J; Daddy I'm gonna cum!! ahhh...

L; Cum for your daddy baby! ahh..

Jessica cum and Logan cum in a few seconds latter, They laid there in the bed Logan covered Jessica with the blankets and him self too. they looked at each other.

L; I love you baby!

J; And I love you too! *I kiss him*

L; One day I will marry you babe.

J; *I giggle* And I will wait till that moment. *We kiss one more time*

Hey guys I hope you like it, I have a question for you guys!, do you want me to do just one story or just keep it like all the other chapters [I hope you understand what I'm trying to say] Just comment what do you want please, oh and don't forget about the requests!, you can dm me or comment some ideas okay?! Bye guys love y'all!! <3 <3 xo.

   - Leslie E.