CHAPTER 11 / Part 2

Thank you all for telling me how to spell Kade, got it! thanks now back to the story...

STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ!!! [fuck it] SORRY! [not sorry bye]

*/ Your P.O.V /*

We get home and I feel bad I really do, Why well i don't even know, when we get home things calm down a lot. We get out of the car and get in the house I put my things in the Logan's sofa and go to the kitchen, I feel someone really close to me [behind you] then two strong arms around my wrist I saw that it was Logan he put his head in my neck I could feel his breath against my neck I just smile and I knew he saw me he turn me round and now I'm facing him he now was smiling too, I just love him he always makes everything bad go away I love him we stared at each others eyes.

J; Hey... *I said awkwardly he smile even more*

L; Hi... *He then looks at my lips*, You know that I love you right?

J; Yes and I love you too babe.

L; And that no one even Jake can take you away from me? *He was getting pretty close to my lips, I love this side of him so overprotective and so dominant know I know where this is going to take us ;)*

J; Hmm... Yeah I know Logan.

/***   SMUT COMING 18+ ***/  

***YOUR P.O.V CONTINUES***

Then he kiss me and I kiss back no one was home everyone was at the club so the house was all alone and Lydia took Kong with her so yeah we are both alone, the kiss got intense he began to kiss my neck I put my hands around his neck and "massage his hair" [I hope you know what I mean], he go up to my lips and kiss me again I kiss back, he then whispered in my ear "Bedroom?". I nod, he took me to the bedroom and put me softly on the bed he didn't let me go, he is on top of me and he didn't broke the kiss neither. I put my hands in his abs he took his shirt off and I get rid off mine too, he go down to my neck and leave a couple of hickeys and then go more down to my stomach he kiss it and then look at me [to give him permission], I nod and he get rid off my shorts and admired me for a couple of seconds then he took off his pants, I took off my panties and Logan his underwear we where now both naked he goes above me again and kiss me then give to my neck a couple of kisses, "You are so beautiful baby." He said. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" He said. He insert himself in me i begin to moan. He begin going slowly so I can adjust to his huge d*ck . I notice this a lot! he grow a lot and no Logan Logan his friend is the one that grow, Damn!. He then go a little bit more faster and I wanted more I move up and down, then he gets it and goes more faster.

L; Ahhh baby you... are so so tight... *He moan*

J; Ahhh..ahh..ahhh YES!...ahhh.. You are so big!!! *I moan too*

I put my hands in Logan's abs and then to his shoulder and then around his neck, I was about to cum I look at Logan and you can see that he is not there yet.

J;Logan I...I'm g...go...going to c..c...cum.... Shit..Fuck yes!! *I basically scream*

L; Wait baby *He stops* Ride me baby girl 

He gets in the bed and lays down I get on top of him and insert his d*ck into my p*ssy I begin to go down and go a little bit fast, I cum in Logan's d*ck but I didn't want to stop, Logan put his hands in my wrist telling me to go faster I go the most fast that I could he then told me, "I'm gonna come B..Baby ahh shit yes right t...there baby yes! fuck!!!... Shit!". He cum inside me [don't worry she is in the birth control pills] we laid down in the bed well I laid down in the bed and put the blankets in me and Logan.

L; No one can ever get you from me not even Jake, you are just mine! I love you. *he put his hands around my wrist and kiss my cheek*

J; Thank you baby and I love you too *I kiss the top of his nose and we fall asleep*

Question; Next chapter in Logan and Jessica/you in Coachella?

Comment your opinion and what do you think about the story and answer the question please love y'all! <3

- Leslie E.