Episode 4- Turning into a bad girl.

--------------------------------------------------------

Demi makes her way out of the changing room after Selena giving her directions on where her next class will be. She doesn't have Maths with Selena or Nick so she'll be by herself but they had arranged to meet at Demi's locker at lunch so Selena can show her to her next lesson since it's on the way to the cafeteria. Demi pulls her backpack up her shoulder a little bit more noticing everyone pointing and staring at her, some laughing at what she is wearing or the way her hair is. Like I said she doesn't really care. The second bell goes signalling to Demi that she is now late for her third lesson of the day. Within what seemed like seconds to Demi everyone were in their classes not even bothering to ask Demi if she needs any directions. She lets out a sigh turning around on her heel as she tries to remember what directions Selena had given to her but she just ends up more lost than she was before. It's beginning to frustrate her.

"Lost?" She hears turning around facing a young boy who's eyes seem so familiar to her but she just can't seem to put a finger on where.

"Um kinda, I'm new." Demi states allowing the guy to take the schedule from her hands reading what lesson and the room number. Demi can already notice how good looking he is but knows she'll probably never see him again, he's only being nice because his friends aren't around after that whenever he sees him he'll laugh at stare at her like most of the students have already.

"You're in my class, follow me," He states beginning to walk straight ahead of them, Demi soon follows not wanting him to speed too ahead of her. She catches up with him walking by his side noticing his hands in his pockets, he was the one who broke the silence. "I'm Joe."

"Demi." She introduces back as they go through double doors and down the stairs, it hadn't crossed her mind but Joe was a name Selena told her to stay well away. They make their way through the door facing a annoyed face on their teacher.

"Joe your late," He lectures, Joe just shrugs his shoulders taking his usual seat. "Why is that?"

"Needed a fag." Joe states stretching out his leg putting his pen in his mouth shocking Demi slightly. When she first bumped into him he didn't seem to have  this bad boy image, he seemed like the kind of guy you could go to help with and he would be more than happy to help out but now he's a bad ass just waiting to get kicked out of school.

"Detention after school Mr. Jonas." He begins holding his hand up telling Joe he wants no back chat, he then turns to Demi. "You must be Demi, take a seat next to Joe and try and keep him in line." He says making Demi nod sitting down on the chair next to Joe feeling everyone watching her every move. Once again she ignores. Demi allows the teacher to set the class up on a task before turning to Joe seeing him basically refusing to do any work.

"Bad boy huh?" Demi questions Joe not helping but smirk.

"I guess so, you like bad boys?" Joe questions obviously flirting Demi trying her best not to blush but it was hard which Joe picks up, he doesn't say anything though.

"You know smoking ruins your body?" Demi questions Joe shrugging his shoulders. "Wow you are a bad boy." Demi teases making him chuckle slightly. 

"You wanna skip class?" Joe questions which makes Demi just bite her lip. She feels as if she needs to so she doesn't come across as much as a good girl. If she goes she could get in loads of trouble. She was knocked out of her thoughts when she notices Joe lean in to whisper in her ear. "Lip biting is a bad habit Demetria." He says making Demi blush even more  not that he had a chance to notice before he gets up and walks out ignoring the teachers demand for him to stay. Demi decides what she wants to do so gets up too and leaves shocking everyone in the room. She turns the corner of the hall it being the only way he could have gone, other way is the dead end walking next to him.

"Glad you could make it Demetria." Joe says as they walk out the school.

"Please just call me Demi." She begs making him chuckle slightly. That was the point Demi found herself falling even more for this guy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know when I can upload again, I have some work to do after I have my lunch. 

2 or 3 comments and I will post when I can.