Episode 7- The kiss

I got tickets to see Demi!!!!!!!!! I'm too excited to write so I will be doing this story which I already have a couple of episodes written and do The man under the hood on Sunday! 

-------------------------------------------------

Joe looks out the window of the hall which gives him a clear view of who is coming up the drive, he takes a deep breath when he sees who he guess is Demi's parents with her. He makes his way down the stairs just in time for his mother to open the door and let them in. He walks over to them giving them a small handshake.

"I'm Joe, the disappointment of the family." He greets grabbing Demi's wrist dragging her up the stairs into his room leaving the others downstairs confused on what had just happened. Demi lets out a laugh as Joe let's go of her wrist. Joe lets out a little laugh too before slumping down on his bed, Demi lays down next to him.

"What if I wanted to spend the night with Nick." Demi questions Joe pretending to act hurt making her giggle again.

"Be with him if you want but I'll be leaving, I'm only staying cause of you." Joe states Demi smiling.

"Are you flirting with me Jonas?" Demi teases making Joe smirk a little bit, he hadn't thought it would be long for him to get her, he's always had a way with the ladies not that he ever wanted a proper relationship, he'd usually go for the sluts who would just fuck him and didn't want anything attached to it, this will be completely different for him, actually having to be a boyfriend.

"Maybe," He teases making her giggle. "I'll stop if you want me too."

"Nah I kinda like it." She admits looking at him. He smiles as she kisses his cheek, that's what she wanted to do but he moves his head at the last minute making her lips press against his own, he kisses back instantly the whole situation surprising Demi but she pulls herself together deepening the kiss slightly. Joe was the one who pulled away gazing into her eyes as she gazes back, he leans down pressing his lips against hers again making her kiss back instantly wrapping her arms around his neck knotting her fingers in his short black hair, he groans through the kiss pushing his tongue through the slight gap in her lips, she groans this time as they begin making out. Demi had never done anything like this before so she barley knows whether she is doing it right, he doesn't seem repulsed by the kiss so she guesses she's doing something right. Demi was the one who pulled away this time breathing heavy as Joe was, Joe wraps his arms around her bringing her into a hug. Demi smile leaning her head on his chest. Joe must admit though, that weren't the worst kiss he's ever had. They stay like that for a couple of moments while they catch their breath back.

"I really like you Demi." Joe whispers in her ear, she can't help but smile impossibly wider. 

"I like you too," She says out loud since she was too far away from his ear to whisper back, she never wants to leave his arms, she'd stay here all day if she could. She just feels safe, as if she doesn't have to worry about everything, like the world is revolving around just them. She fell hard for him in just one day and she can see herself falling for him a lot more. Demi pulls away slightly from the embrace so she could look up at him, he cracks a little smile before pecking her lips. Demi also cracks a little smile just waiting for him to ask her out getting more and more disappointed. Joe just laughs knowing what she is waiting for. "Don't laugh at me." She pouts.

"Be my girlfriend?" Joe questions Demi smiling nodding her head.

"Of course." Demi says making Joe crash his lips on hers again, Demi kisses back smiling through it loving the feeling of his lips moving against her own. Joe pulls away putting their foreheads together both of them smiling. 

Joe and Demi wonder down the stairs deciding to keep their relationship secret from family for a while, Joe knows his parents won't like it after meeting Demi. Like Nick said she's a nice girl and they wouldn't want him to change her into a stranger. Joe and Demi take a seat at the table together their hands finding each other under the table.

"Hello Joe, how are you?" Paul questions, if Joe gets on with anyone that would be his dad.

"Fine thanks." He says giving him a small smile.

----------------------------------------------------

2 or 3 comments :)