Episode 6-Demi is a nice person

This is because I'm not quite in the mood to write 'The man under the hood' yet because I might be getting tickets to see Demi! I will write it once I know whether I have them or not 

Wish me luck! 

----------------------------------------------------------

Demi finished school that day glad to finally get home. It felt like she had spent the week at school when it was only a day. She must admit though she thought it was going to be worse than what it turned out to be. She makes her way out of the school ready to meet Selena at the benches to walk home with her but she soon get distracted when Joe walk past a motor bike helmet in his hands. He motions her to come over and she does meeting him at his bike.

"You wanna ride?" Joe questions holding the helmet up.

"You only have one helmet." Demi states.

"I don't need one." He states putting it over her head doing the straps up. She was about to demand different but he just holds his hand up telling her he doesn't want any of it. She doesn't want him to crash and hurt himself. They get disturbed by Nick and Selena rushing over making Joe groan. He doesn't even talk to any of his brothers much. He's planning to leave the state when he's finally eighteen and have nothing to do with them anymore, he knows he won't be missed by them and that his mom is expecting to visit him in jail one day.

"Joe Demi is a nice person, don't change her into someone like you." Nick demands harshly Joe just rolling his eyes at his younger brother.

"I can do what I like and so can she." Joe snaps back. 

"What if you crash again? You don't have a helmet, you'll die this time!" Nick exclaims.

"That's fine cause nobody would miss me." He states climbing up onto his motorbike Demi soon doing the same wrapping her arms around his waist like he had told her before Joe sets off zooming out the gates not even giving way to cars when he should have done. Demi holds onto Joe tighter when he starts going faster luckily for Demi he stays within the speed limit. She has no idea where he is taking her, all she knows it this is the best fun she's had in a long while. They both climb up as Joe pulls into a drive of where she presumes in his house, she only lives next door anyway. 

"You know I'm your new neighbour." Demi states after taking the helmet off passing him it.

"I didn't know we had any, I don't spend much time here remember." Joe states Demi nodding remembering. She leans up kissing his cheek making him smile slightly.

"Thanks for the ride, see you soon." She says before wondering down the drive and up her own his eyes never leaving hers until she closes the door behind her, only then he rolls his eyes wiping his cheek. He wonders up into his house dumping his bag on the floor ready to leave again, that was until he heard his mother's voice.

"Joe?" She says making him sigh meeting her half way in the living room.

"What?" He questions obviously annoyed, he can't imagine what she wants off him after everything she has said about him.

"Can you please stay today, our new neighbours are coming over for dinner and I would love for them to meet all my sons." Denise asks hopeful Joe letting out a sigh before nodding his head, he's only said yes because he knows Demi would be coming over with them.

"Fine." He says beginning to walk up the stairs.

"Really?" She questions surprised that he didn't even try and come up with a lame excuse to get out of it like she expected. Joe turns on his heel so he's facing his mother again nodding his head gently as he answers her.

"Really." He states then making his way up to his room where he will spend the rest of the afternoon until Demi makes it here, then he will probably bring her up here anyway before Nick can get to her. He knows already something about him is drawing Demi more to him than Nick and Selena, he's just not looking forward to having to fake a relationship with her because he knows already he won't be able to get into her pants without dating her first. Joe gets locks the door behind him when he hears Nick telling their mom that he rode is motorbike without a helmet knowing she will soon come storming up lecturing him.

---------------------------------------------------

2 or 3 comments and I will post this one on Sunday :)