Episode 60

I am doing this story as well as Womanizer but I already had this one written from Holiday! 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Joe and Denise arrived back home about 10am the next morning after having a early flight. Joe had enjoyed himself but words can't describe how much he missed Demi and Kai, he just wants to hold Demi in his arms again and kiss her, he wants to hold his son when he is sleeping staring down at him not believing that he's his own son. Something that beautiful coming from him and the girl he is madly in love with. Joe took off his seat belt before the car had even stopped, he wanted to get out as soon as possible. When the car pulls up he climbs out quickly already seeing Demi at the door a wide smile on her face when she sees him climb out. Joe ignores the reporters rushing up the garden to Demi once he's there picking her up beginning to spin her around both of them seeing flashes but they don't care, they just both want to see each other again after a while of being apart. Joe places Demi back down on her feet pressing his lips onto hers, Demi soon kisses back but they didn't allow the kiss to last too long.

"I missed you." Joe whispers making her smile.

"I missed you too." She says embracing him into a hug. Joe hugs back kissing the top of her head. They embrace each other for a couple of moments before Joe goes back to the car to see his mother just finishing unpacking the GPS. They grab their small bags out of the trunk before making their way into the house. Joe only greets his father then his brothers before he makes his way back over to Demi's house so he could spend some more time with her and their son. He wouldn't have thought he'd miss Kai as much as he did.

"How has he been?" Joe questions as he brings him up into his arms. Demi lays the blanket back over him but as he was in Joe's arms.

"He woke up a couple more times than usual last night for a diaper change, I think his immune system is starting to improve." Demi says making him chuckle. Joe looks down at his sleeping son surprised that he hadn't woken up. He can see why he's had all the complements that Kai looks like him because he does but he can certainly see Demi's hair colour on his head. The nurses had complimented how much hair he has for a baby.

"You watch the interview?  Joe questions looking up from Kai to his girlfriend. Demi nods her head gently seeing how nervous he looks that he may have done something wrong or said something he shouldn't have done. "And?"

"It was good and it seems like I'll have some competition to have you. There were loads of girls after you!" Demi exclaims making him laugh. Demi can see that he kind of enjoys the attention off the girls but she believes that she doesn't need to worry about him ever cheating on her. She saw what he was like when she had broke up with him and she thinks that he had learned his lesson by the experience. Joe stands up laying Kai back down in his crib wrapping his arms around Demi's waist as hers snake around his neck.

"You don't have to worry about that Dems, I'm all yours." Joe says making her giggle. Joe pulls Demi closer into him crashing his lips onto hers adding as much passion into it as he could, Demi kisses back with the same amount of passion as he did taking the lead this time pushing her tongue through his mouth. Joe was surprised when he felt it but allows her to carry on wrestling her tongue with his loving Demi's new found freedom. They soon had to pull away from each other for some air and before it lead to something else, Kai was in the room and Demi's parents were downstairs. Demi lays her head on Joe's chest listening to his heartbeat beginning to pump steadier and steadier with every breath he takes.

"I love you." Joe whispers in her ear mimicking her smile when he feels it against his chest, Demi kisses his chest as it was all he could get to.

"I love you too." She whispers just loud enough for him to hear. Joe leans down placing his head on hers as the embrace each other. They wanted to stay like that forever, never wanting to leave each other's side.

-------------------------------------------------------

I am writing Womanizer now but I'll do this one after that one.

2 or 3 comments.