Episode 36- Eight Months to decide.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Um hi Joe," Demi greets sitting up on her bed slightly having the same nervous look on her face that her mother did when she opened the door to him, he can't help but think something is going on that he doesn't know about, he doesn't really like not knowing things but he can't complain much because he was hiding a lot from his family. "You can sit down if you'd like." Demi says Joe nodding his head gently deciding to sit on the desk chair near her desk, he would rather sit on the bed next to her and hold her in his arms but knows that wouldn't be a wise move. Demi is just trying to figure out how to tell him in her mind before she actually says it, it isn't everyday she tells her ex boyfriend that she is having his baby.

"Are you okay?" Joe questions Demi nodding her head.

"I feel better now I managed to get some sleep." Demi admits trying to force herself not to cry but she can't help it. Joe sighs making his way over to her bed giving her a hug, Demi wants to push him away but she felt safe and a lot happier with his arms around her so hugs him back crying a little bit harder. Joe just allows her to cry as she hugs him concerned on what she needs to tell him, he doesn't think he could take any bad news at the moment. It takes a couple of minutes for Demi to calm down letting go of him as Joe reluctantly does too sitting back down on the chair. Demi was a little sad about that part. She just decides to let it out, tell him the truth before she backs out and tells him a complete lie.

"J-Joe I'm pregnant," Demi stutters looking down at the bed sheets not wanting to see his reaction, she doesn't think he'll be happy about it because she's not exactly thrilled about it either. Joe becomes a little surprised knowing that he'll be the only one who will had slept with her so that means he is the father. He was sure about that. Demi looks up when she doesn't hear him say anything seeing him just staring at the floor. "Joe please say something!" Demi begs Joe taking a deep breath before saying just a couple of words, a couple of words that Demi couldn't believe.

"Can't you get rid of it?" He questions, Demi screams out in frustration angry with the way he's taken the news. He jumps a little bit at her sudden out burst.

"No Joe I'm not, they are not a it either!" Demi snaps. "I'm not asking you to be around, I just thought you would like to know you're going to be a dad." She says Joe sighing again knowing it probably weren't the best thing to say.

"Demi I can't be a dad, I'm seventeen!" Joe exclaims.

"And you think I can be a mom? I'm sixteen and have to go through the whole pregnancy, child labour and then continue school. If you're not going to help me out I'm putting him or her up for open adoption, you have eight months to figure out what you want." Demi says standing up.

"Demi..." Joe begins but then gets interrupted by her.

"No Joe, I can't do this with you right now," She begins. "Now if you don't mind either leave or help by holding my hair back." She says rushing off into the bathroom Joe soon following her knowing that he wanted to help her. Whether he wanted that baby or not he didn't know quite yet but as Demi says he has eight months to figure that out.

How or when Joe got home after the talk with Demi he didn't know but he was soon laid on his bed curled up under the covers in deep thoughts. The door was locked again with was just worrying his family, they decided to give him space to think about what ever was on his mind. Joe doesn't quite know what he wants, he never wanted kids before, he's just always been the kind of person who would have a couple of dogs rather than a couple of kids. But now he has no option but to be a dad whether he decides to be in their life or not. Either way that little boy or girl will have his features, his genes but also Demi's. The girl he still is hopelessly in love with but he lost his chance to be with her a month ago. He thinks he knows what he wants but he knows nobody will agree with it. Not to be in his son or daughter's life.

---------------------------------------------------------

2 or 3 comments for next one.