Episode 22- Surprise

---------------------------------------

"I love you too." Demi says without having to think about it relief filling Joe's body worried that he would have left him, he wouldn't know what to do if she had. Joe smiles too rolling them over connecting their lips together, Demi kisses him back her hand going up to his cheeks. Joe smiles through the kiss Joe deepening it slightly. He so wants to show her how much he loves her but can't imagine what he must have gone through so won't push her into something she doesn't want to. Joe was the one who pulled away looking down at her.

"I hope you know everyone was watching that." Joe whispers in her ear making her laugh and lean up pecking is lips again.

"I really don't care." Demi whispers back.

"Good cause I don't either." Joe says connecting their lips again.

The next week was hard for Demi not having Joe around school with her meaning a lot of people starting to pick on her, she pushes it away though knowing that it was only because she didn't have her amazing boyfriend around and once he is back this Monday everything would die down. She has seen a massive improvement on Joe's attitude just over the week as well everyone relieved that he isn't getting into anymore trouble. At the moment it's a Friday night Joe deciding that he would take Demi out on a date since they haven't really been on a proper one before. He remembered Demi saying before that she had never been camping so that's where he's taking her for the weekend knowing she would really enjoy it. He used to do it a lot as a kid with his family but as they all grew up they haven't been in a couple of years. All Joe had told Demi was to pack for two days and two nights which has just confused her slightly, she's looking forward to the surprise. He will look forward to camping as the last of the hot summer weather, he quite likes Winter as well but summer indicates to him that he can go swimming in lakes, have water fights with friends and such. Then again winter means Christmas and he does enjoy some presents. Joe flings his backpack over his shoulder making his way downstairs into the kitchen. 

"Mom can I still take the car for the weekend?" Joe questions.

"Yeah sure and Joe please be careful with the girl, girls aren't toys remember." Denise lectures Joe sighing throwing his head back.

"I know mom, we've been through the conversation already. I'm ready for it when she is and I always carry protection around so you have nothing to worry about." Joe reassures.

"I just don't want the pair of you to get into anything that you'll regret." Denise admits.

"We won't trust me." Joe says giving her a hug before he wonders out the backdoor jumping over the fence knowing exacting which room is Demi's. He makes his way up the veranda knowing on Demi's French door gently. They soon open revealing the girl he falls in love with more by every day, he leans over kissing her lips gently. Demi kisses back before pulling away.

"We don't have time for this Joseph." Demi lectures making him groan, she just laughs pulling him in closing the doors behind him.

"There's always time for making out." Joe jokes gaining a smack on the chest of Demi.

"Can we just go? You'll have to wait until we get there." Demi states.

"Is that a promise?" Joe questions a smirk playing on his lips, Demi smacks his chest again. "Come on then." Joe says taking hold of some of her bags.

"Where are we going anyway?" Demi questions hopeful that he will tell her this time, every other time he had said it was a surprise.

"I'm still not going to tell you." Joe says making her groan.

"Why not?" she questions.

"Just go." Joe demands, she groans again walking out the door and climbing into the car Joe soon joining her after he had put her bags in the back of the car.

--------------------------------------------------

2 or 3 comments.