Chapter Seven

__Nico's_POV__

"Welcom to Camp Half-Blood." Alexandria the little boy staying next to Annabeth.
Lucia, the little girl, had insisted that I come with them to see the camp. Alexandria and the other guy, whatever his name was, we're talking about something. I turned my attention to a group of students praticing. Apparently so did the little girl.
"When am I going to do that?" She asked. "Not soon. You have to wait until your older. I told her.
"How much older?" She emphasized. "When you her age." I told her. She ran over to her and pulled her sleeve. I watched as she explained everything to Alexandria. I shadowed traveled beside her and crouched down to her level.
"So did you get you answer?" I asked her. She screamed and jumped up grabbing onto Alexandria. Me and her laughed considering Tyler, that's his name, jumped as well.
"It's shadow travel most kids of Hades can do it except for my sister Hazel who can pull jewels and riches from the Earth, but if someone else takes one they have bad luck often dying." Nico explained. Lucia reached back for me after calming down; I took her. After showing them the camp they went to the Hermes cabin.
"Where are your cabins?" She asked.
"Well mine is up there." Alexandria said. "And mine is over there." I pointed.
"Also don't come outside at night unless you want to get eaten by the patrol harpies." I seriously.

I started the walk up to my cabin to shower and stuff and maybe go train. Maybe I'll eat I have really eaten in three days. The whole walk random things raced back and forth through my mind. Such as:
"What day is it?"
"Didn't I almost get acid spit in me saving Alexandria?"
"Isn't Capture the Flag in a few days?"
"I wonder what I'll have if I eat?"
"Did my stomach just growl? I should probably go eat?"

I showered, dressed and pulled on my avaitor jacket. Going towards the dining pavilion. I sat wondering what I should do for three hours and then I just decided I would come eat after showering. When Percy made the deal with the gods, Chiron found it was easier to have ten big tables than twenty smaller ones. I sat next to Jason, leaning against the table with my eyes closed, listening to their conversation. The conch blew and and people started filing in.

"Move," a voice said.

I snapped my eyes opened and stared at a pair of grayish-blue eyes they had streaks of a lighter blue in them like lightning bolt. I glared up at her while she stared down at me, "Well you going to move?" She asked again.

I felt eyes on me. "Make me." I stated.

I leaned back against the table and closed my eyes. "Gods!" She huffed.

Alessandra took the seat across from mine sitting next to Annabeth. She got her plate and ravioli appeared on her. I had two slices of brisket and some grapes. We both went to scape a portion of food into the fire.

"To Zeus," she murmured.

"To Hades." I mumbled.

I barely able to understand my self. I walked and sat down across from my old seat that was taken.