Chapter Six Pt. 1

__Annabeth's_POV__

"When I was talking to that guy, do you know who he reminded me of?" Alex asked me.
"No, who?"
"Will. All the same qualities," She decided.
"A son of Apollo. I don't know I mean it's not uncommon, but maybe we won't know for sure until he's claimed if he's even a half-blood." I said.
"Yeah you're right, but should we tell Percy?" She questioned.
"Maybe not now," Annabeth watched Percy as the kid came over to talk to Lex.

Percy glared daggers and would probably uncap Riptide to scare the poor kid.
"Hey. Sorry about my brother." Lex laughed lightly.
She glanced at Percy who was still glaring over here. "Annabeth please?" She asked looking at me.
"Ok. I'll do something. Also I'm sorry about my boyfriend." She sighed as she walked over to Percy.
I looked back at the two. They were walking out the lounge I quickly looked away hopefully not alerting Percy.
"Annabeth? What's wrong?" Percy asked.
I quickly calmed down as he didn't know what just happened. A little girl and boy walked in laughing about something.
"Grover..."
"That's them," he confirmed.
They went to a station that had candy for sale. I got up and went over there bringing Percy with me.
"Hey are you guys buying some candy?" I asked them.
"Nope. We don't have any money." The girl sighed. The boy piped up,"We found this coin outside, but it's not the right kind of money."

Me and Percy shared a look, before he bought them some candy and over to sit with us. They talked about whatever and if we started a conversation they would normally have an opinion. The boy, Tyler, had normally a better opinion and more put together response because he was older than the girl.
"Why you tell me about the coin?" I asked him.
"I don't know. You'd just seem like you'd understand." He shrugged and pocketed the coin.

A blonde girl probably my age was arguing with Mandi.
"Wise Girl," Percy said catching my attention,"she got gray eyes." I got up and went to go talk to her.
"Really! That's not fair and whatever plan you have im pretty sure it's a bad one." She said to Mandi who stormed off.
"Hey I'm Annabeth," I introduced.
"Marlina, but you can call me Marcy," she smiled.

We talked the whole way back to the others. I introduced them all,"And lastly this is Percy, my boyfriend." She smiled warmly and greeted them all. We had started talking when Percy noticed Lex was missing.
"Actually there's normally another one here, but she probably did excatly what I didn't want her to do." He sighed.
"Well why don't you take Grover and see if you can find her," I suggested.
"Bad idea. It's a thirty minute walk to that pizza parlor and then it's right next to the beach which is where they would probably go next so..." Nico trailed off.

I saw a cart on fire outside. And the building rumbled as chunk of ceiling falling down. Percy grabbed the little girl and picked her up. He took the boys hand and they ran out the building. I told Grover to take Marcey and get her things and meet us at the car. Nico summoned a hundred or so skeletons.

"Why are they so man dead bodies under the school?" I questioned. He shrugged before fighting one of the two Colhis Bulls that had attacked the school. One successfully rammed a hole into the school. Percy charged it and it flipped him.
"I'm good." He called.
Percy distracted the bull while I used my invisibility cap to get close enough to throw my dagger into the bull's mouth. It started twisting and making weird mechanical noises. I took off the cap and continued watching it. It made a coughing sound and then Percy pushed me down as the bull exploded.
"Thanks Percy." I breathed.

We cleared all the students still left in the building out, because the explosion had weakened the walls and there was a possiblity that this place could collapse. Nico had his stuff, Lex's and my stuff in the van. He wasn't in it though Grover and the recruits sat buckled up with the car running. Nico came out of the building with the little girl in his arms she held a small backpack.

"Didn't know you were good kids." Annabeth stated. He shrugged getting in buckling up up the girl.
"Nico do you remember the way to the beach?" Grover asked.
"Umm yeah. Go to the demi-god coffee shop keep straight for two turns the turn right and there's a pizza parlor. Down the street all the way is the beach." He explained.
Grove drove there breaking the speed limit by at least fifteen miles. The beach came into view and it was storming it looked like there was a hurricane over the beach. Percy and Nico got out. I went to go get the recruit from Alexandria so she could go fight.
"Isn't she coming?" He asked.
"Yeah she'll be fine trust me." I told him.
I watched Alexandria go stand by Percy and Nico who were waiting for her. I realized that it was the Big Three, Nico Son of Hades, Percy Son of Poseidon, and Alexandria Daughter of Zeus. Together they were the most feared and powerful Half-Bloods she'd ever seen and would ever see.