Chapter Eleven

Annabeth

"Annabeth we need to go to the big house," Lex said pulling me along.

She ran at her natural pace, but I still had some trouble keeping up.

"Hello girls," Aphrodite spoke.

"Lady Aphrodite," I said.

"I came to ask you Annabeth if you could desgin and theme the Winter Solstic Ball, this year?" Aphrodite questioned.

"I'd love to, but can I have some help?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied.

I glanced at Lex, and she started to object. But our arguing was cut off by Aphrodite.

"Lovely!" She said.

Before leaving, me and Alex shielded our eyes.

"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to do this, but considering I'm being forced..." Lex trailed off.

"Hush it. It'll be quick," I told.

She huffed and mumbled some things before we exited the Big House. Lady Artemis walked towards us, and her gaze was locked on Alex.

"May I speak, with Miss Alex alone," she asked.

I wasn't able to catch what they were saying, but we had to work on our desgin if she wanted time to practice. Which she would. We head to her cabin, and supplies were strewn all over the cabin. "Okay so what happen with Artemis?" I asked after we had gotten our stuff set up. "Well....."

FLASHBACK (in Alex's POV)

"Alex, I've come to ask you to join the Hunters," she said to me.

"I'm sorry, but for starters me and your Leuitent aren't exactly best buds," I said to her.

"Well I could guarantee you a position that would keep you away from Thalia," she suggested.

I saw Nico over here shoulder and scowled up just at the sight of him. She turned to see what I was glaring at and me and Nico looked eyes he glared back, I rolled my eyes. Turning my attention back to Lady Artemis.

"I see, but my offer always stands." She spoke.

"And as always I'm honor that you would offer." I told her before she left.

FLASHBACK OVER

A/N:

Hey guys! Glad you like the story, but I've really want a new title for it. And also comment if you want Calypso in her for Leo. It would definatly make the story way longer! And also sorry for the short chapter, but it's just a filler. And PLEASE PLEASE read the next author note, it'll explain something's my other readers on Quotev are confused about. Luv all my readers!