Chapter 1 : The beginning

Sarah's POV:

" Welcome to Emily's foster home. How can my sister Liz and I help you today?" "We are looking to adopt a daughter between 7 and 10." Asked the short gentleman. " We have just one but she doesn't talk to anyone since her brother left. Come this way." I told them. Angel ( I'm just going to use my name) hasn't spoken to anyone other than her brother since she got here and now that he's been with a different family she just stays in her room and barely comes out. I go up to her door and knock. "Angel sweetheart, you have visitors." I heard her get off her bed and she opened the door. She stood there and looked at me. "What do you want?" She asked me heading back to her bed. " These men would like to talk to you." "Angel, my name is Craig and this is Tyler beside me. I want to talk to you." He looked back at me and said, " we'll take her." I was surprised that anyone would want to adopt her. "Okay. One of you follow Liz to the desk to fill out some paperwork." It turns out Tyler was the one who went with Liz.

-a few minutes later-

Both of them returned and I looked back at Angel. She was crying. I had to act like I cared. "Angel, what's wrong?" " She's happy that we're adopting her." Craig replied. Finally she's out of here.

Your POV:

Finally I'm out of there. I just wish I was with my brother. He was adopted a few weeks ago. I just can't believe who adopted me. My favourite YouTubers. I haven't told them that I know who they are yet. We got to Tyler's car and Craig lifted me up to put me into the red car seat. I was looking out of the window when Tyler asked me something. " Are you hungry?" I looked at them and replied, "yeah. I haven't ate anything since yesterday." They looked at me then at each other. "Do you like McDonald's?" Craig asked. I just nodded my head. Once I did that Tyler raced to McDonald's.