Chapter 14 - Healed

I was sitting on my mom. She was looking at me. " You never changed at all. Your still the girl who is half dead inside. You can't hide it. Have you tried to kill yourself but couldn't cause of your new family?" I just look at her and she hits me back. I run after her. I just remembered that I have a gun in my pocket. I pulled it out and shot. She fell to the ground, dead. It's over. She won't be trying to kill me anymore. I feel dizzy. I put my hand to my shoulder and noticed that I was bleeding really bad. I turned around to face the guys. I looked at them then fell. I blacked out.

Luke's POV:
We just saw Angel kill her mom after being shot and stabbed. She turned around and looked at us. She got shot on her left shoulder, on her chest, her leg and her back. She's bleeding from all over. She then fell. I don't think I've seen Evan move as fast as he did trying to grab Angel. We all ran to Tyler's car. Tyler raced to the hospital.
At the hospital

Evan ran out with Angel. I could see that she was pale. I think she was dead but I didn't tell anyone else that.we all got out and ran behind Evan. We were seen right away and we all were told to wait in the waiting room while they take Angel into surgery.
2 hours later
We waited two hours. The doctor came out and told us what happened. "She sustained serious injuries throughout her body. I'm just surprised that she survived. Anyone else with her injuries wouldn't have made it. It's a miracle that she survived. If you guys want to see her she's in room 10." We all went to see her.

Your POV:
I could sense people around me but I couldn't open my eyes. I was falling asleep. The next thing I know I'm in my old home.
Dream time
I found myself at the top of the stairs where I killed my dad. I walked around a bit until I saw a picture of my brother. He was always everyone's favourite. He was 9 years older than me. "I need to find my brother". As I said that the tv came on. " At least 1 dead at a shooting this afternoon. The victims name is Logan Pappas. There was a note on his body and it said that his sister killed him. I'm surprised that she let us know that she killed him." The news person said. "NOOOOO!"
End of dream
"NOOOOOO!" I screamed as I sat up. Everyone was looking at me. I was crying now. Did I kill my brother? If I did why wasn't I informed of this?

Tyler's POV:

Everyone was sleeping until Angel screamed. " NOOOOO!" She screamed. Everyone jumped up and went to her side. She was crying now. Jon was trying to comfort her but it wasn't working. " Evan. You try to calm her down." I told him. He walked over towards her then but his hand on her back. She calmed down and pulled Evan into a hug. I was surprised that he was able to calm her down. "What happened Angel?" I asked. She looked at me then got off the hospital bed. She was standing somewhat straight. She walked around the room. " I was at the place where I killed my dad. The tv turned on and it showed my brother. Apparently I killed him." She said crying again. I tried to give her a hug but she ran out. I looked over at Evan and he went after her.