Chapter 9 - Surprise Angel!

Tyler's POV:

I woke up and saw that Angel was up with Evan. I heard Lester's name being brought up so I went to see what was going on. " What's going on in here?" I asked. " Evan got a text from Lester." She said as she was leaving the room. It looked like she was crying. " What did you do Evan?" He just looked at me. " I didn't do anything. She just got up told me that she had a nightmare about me getting a text from Lester. She said that we did what he wanted us to do and in the end Jon died." He told me. I heard a scream coming from Angels room. Everyone ran up to see what was going on.

Your POV:

I walked in my room seeing a note. I opened it and read it.
I know who you are Angel and I will kill you when I see you again. I know how you think. You can't run from me. Oh and look out your window. You see that hole in the ground, it's for you. I'll see you soon Angel. Oh and by the way you really should know that I'm constantly watching you. I could be someone in the house with you. Bye Angel.
I screamed and went in the corner of my room and laid my head on my knees crying. I heard people running up the stairs and barging in my room. " what's wrong?" Someone said. All I could do is point to the note on my bed. I felt someone give me a hug. It was Jon. I backed away from him and hid under my bed. I can't trust anyone right now. I need to find out who sent that note.

Jonathan's POV:

I went up to Angel to comfort her but when she looked at me she ran. I wonder what's wrong with her. I stand up and walk over towards the guys. They looked at me than showed me the not. I read it then looked over to where Angel was hiding. " Angel please come out. We weren't the ones who sent that note." No response. I looked under the bed. She's sleeping. I looked at the guys. " She's sleeping. Tell me about what Lester sent you."