Chapter 12 : First Mission

Your POV:
I wonder what's wrong with Lester. He keeps on avoiding me. We were about to head out to do our mission when Lester comes out with something. He looks directly at me then at Evan. What's going on? I decided to head out then everyone was behind me. We split up then came the enemy. "Guys . I have 6 guys on me and they shot my tires." I heard Evan yell. "WE ARE COMING ANGEL!" I heard them in the distance but was cut off with the guy beside me. He hit my car into a ditch.
I was at the bottom and I saw them coming at me. I grabbed my knife then got a massive headache. I looked up and then I lost it. They looked at me in shock. " Her eyes. They're red." One said. I didn't know what they were talking about. I then ran up to them and stabbed them all. I then saw everyone at the top. They looked scared.

Jonathan's POV:
We saw Angel go in to the ditch then heard someone say something. " Her eyes. They're red." It was coming from the ditch. We all got out and say Angel. She ran up to the 5 people down there with her and killed them all. She then looked up at up. Her eyes were changing again. They went from a red  back to brown. Everyone was in shock. What was happening?

Your POV:
I was looking up at the guys. Why were they looking at me? I went back up to get up of the ditch. The boss was across the street. I went over and almost got hit by a car in the process. He looked at me then ran inside like he was afraid of me. I followed him. He held up a mirror and I looked. It was me. "Look at your eyes." He told me and I looked. They are red. Why are they red? I was looking at the mirror for so long I forgot about boss. He came up and threw me across the room then he pulled out a knife and stabbed me.

Tyler's POV:
We all walk in and saw boss going to stab Angel. She looked over at us and mouthed sorry. We all ran towards him but it was too late. Me and Mini ran up and went to beat him up while the rest of the guys went to help Angel.

Evan's POV:
We went to go help Angel. She got up and said that she was fine but then she fell to the ground  then we heard bosses voice. " She was a good fighter but her weakness toke over. She is weak. She will heal but no completely." That was what he said before Tyler and Mini beat him up. We grabbed Angel and got into Tyler's car. We drove back to the hideout and put Angel on the bed and left her there. What did boss mean when he said that she would heal?