Chapter 2 : Nightmare

Tyler's POV:

I woke up to the sound of crying. It wasn't Craig's. " ANGEL!" I yelled and it woke Craig up. We ran to Angels room and knocked down her door. She was moving around in her sleep and saying things. I think she was having a nightmare.I looked over at Craig and back to Angel.

Your POV:

-in the dream-
"You will never have anyone love you. Your worthless." I knew that voice too well. It was my dad. He never liked me. He said that I was a mistake when I turned 4. He liked my brother a lot more than me. " Why can't you be like your brother. He didn't kill me. You did." I didn't know what he was talking about. I thought he left after I turned 4. " What are you talking about?" I asked him. " Your mother didn't tell you?" I just shook my head. "The day after your 4th birthday you came into my office. Your eyes weren't just brown, they had red in them. You got closer to me and I ran cause I didn't know what to do. I was about to go down the stairs when you pushed me. You did this to me." I looked at him. " No. Your lying." I was crying. " Be careful who is around you." Was the last thing I heard.

End of dream

I woke up crying. I felt arms pick me up and said, "Wildcat." I messed up.

Tyler's POV:

"Wildcat." Angel said crying. My YouTube name does she know. I picked her up and brought her to the kitchen. I sat her on the counter while Craig was behind me laying on my shoulder. "What happened?" I asked her. " I h-had a nightmare about my dead d-dad. He told me that I k-killed him." She said crying. Craig got off my shoulder and picked Angel up. "Angel, do you know who we are?" I asked looking at her. "Yeah. Your Wildcat and Craig is Miniladd." She looked down at the floor. " Why didn't you tell us that you knew who we were before?" I asked. " I thought you would bring me back to the foster home." " We will never take you back to the foster home cause you are our daughter now and we love you. We are going to invite the rest of the guys over to throw you a party tomorrow." I told her. Her faced just lit up with a smile. " You mean Vanoss, Panda, Ohm,Luke, Nogla, Delirious, Marcel and the others?" She was excited. "Yeah but I'm not sure if delirious or Ohm will come." I told her.