Chapter 6 - I'm Okay

Your POV:

I woke up and saw Jon . I have him a hug and then I saw Tyler run out of the room and yells. "GUYS , SHES AWAKE!" Then I saw Evan run into the room. Everyone comes over and gives me a hug. I feel taller for some reason. I look up at Mini and ask, " why do I feel taller?" He just looks at me and doesn't say anything. I look over towards Luke. He looks down and tells me what happened. " When you were taken by Lukas and his gang they drugged you with a growth liquid. You are now 13 by the looks of it." I just look at everyone. I try to stand but I couldn't. Stupid legs. I look at Mini and asked him for help. He helped me as well as everyone else. " How do you know that the person who kidnaped me is Lukas?" I asked looking at Luke. He just looked at the ground and didn't say anything.

Jonathan's POV:
I need to tell her how we know Lukas. " We know who he is cause we used to be friends with him. He kept breaking in our house and taking our stuff so we called the cops. He told us that he will be back and do something worse but we never believed him." I said looking at the floor. I heard her stand up and walk out. I could tell that she was crying. I went to go after her but when I got out of the room she was nowhere to be seen. I look back at the guys and they looked back at me. "Angels gone again." They all looked at each other than ran out.

Your POV:
I was grabbed and thrown into a closet. I screamed for help but I doubt anyone heard me. I turned around to see who threw me in here. It was the same guy who kidnaped me. " We meet again." He said laughing. " What do you want?" I asked. "I just want to show you what happens when you leave their side. I never wanted to hurt you but you've left me no choice now." I look at him. What does he mean? Before I got anything out of my mouth he pulled out something shiny and stabbed me. Everything went black as I fell to the floor.

Lukas' POV:
It was true I didn't want to hurt her but she screamed and I could hear running towards the door so I did what I could. After she fell, I put the knife in her hand and acted like I just walked in and saw her. The door opened and there stands Jon. My old buddy. " What the hell are you doing here Lukas?" Jon asked. "I came to say hi to my cousin but I saw her walk in here with a knife so I followed." I said trying to hide a smile. I guess he didn't believe me so he grabbed Angel and brought her back to her room. " Have fun with her and I hope you figure out what was on the knife." I yelled at them. They all looked at me like they were going to kill me. I walked out of the hospital and went back to my house.

Luke's POV:

I saw Jon carrying Angel back to the room. I had a bad feeling about this. I ran in the room with everyone else. I looked at her and saw a lot of blood. She's losing too much. She's not going to make it. I look at her and noticed that the bleeding has stopped and the stab mark is healing. " Um... guys. Look at her." I told the guys. They all looked and were shocked. " How it that possible?" Evan looked at me. " I don't know." I said. We were about to leave the room to go find doctor Pierce when all of a sudden Angel says, " I'm okay." Everyone looks at her then at me. What's going on?