Chapter 20 : The Note

Your POV:
I woke up next to Evan. I sat up and looked around. What am I doing at the hospital? I noticed that my leg was hurting and I looked at it. Why is it bandaged up? I felt an arm around me and looked to see that Evan is up. " What happened to me?" I asked him. " You toke a bullet for me." I got off the bed and started to walk around. My leg is in pain but I don't want to show it. I was almost at the door when my leg gave out. I fell to the ground and just stayed there for awhile. Evan was looking down at me. I looked back at him with a smile on my face. " Can you help me up?" He just laughed as he picked me up bridal style and brought me back to my bed. " you should take it easy for awhile." He said to me.

Evan's POV:

I'm glad that she's awake . The doctor came in telling me that she can go home now. "Here. Get on my back." I told her. She got on my back and we went to the front desk to discharge her. We went outside and I called Tyler to come pick us up.
Tyler: hey what's up
Evan: nothing just waiting outside with Angel. I was wondering if you could come pick us up.
Tyler: sure. I'll be there in 5 minutes
Evan: alright
I got off the phone and sat Angel down. She just looked at me. I decided to break the silence. "Why did you take the bullet for me?" She just looked at the ground and stood up. She's not supposed to put any weight on her leg for awhile. "I would do anything for you." She said while she was wobbling. She sat back down with her hands on her head. I sat beside her and put my arm around her.

Logan's POV:
So she's not dead yet. She toke a bullet for him. I'll take her when she's alone and I'll make sure she isn't breathing. They put Lukas in prison. I will return the favour by putting her in my own prison. Her powers are gone for now. They will come look for her and I will do my worse when they come to get here. " James. Go into their house and put this note on her bed." He just nodded her head. This is going to be fun.

Tyler's POV:
Today was the day that Angel comes back home. Evan called and asked if I could pick them up at the hospital. I left the house and made it to the hospital. Angel was asleep on Evan's shoulder. I guess he saw me and picked her up and but here in the car. " She has to stay off her leg for a few days." He told me. I just looked in the back to see her open her eyes then close them again. She smiled at me. " Hey your awake. We're bringing you back home." I said. She just nodded.

We made it back home and Evan brought her to her room. He came back down and started talking to me. " Why did Lukas take her again?" I asked him. "He toke her because he knows that she's our weakness and we're hers. That's why she toke a bullet for me. We're just lucky that it was her leg that got shot." Evan said. We all heard something coming from upstairs and went to see what it was.

Your POV:
I saw a note on my dresser. I know I'm not supposed to be on my feet but I didn't care. I grabbed the note and it read,
Don't open the locked doors. Don't trust its whispers. Leave. Just leave.
I fell to the ground. I had to leave before it's too late. I went towards the window and opened it. I was halfway out the window when my door opened and it was all the guys. They just looked at me. Evan walked forwards towards the window. I gave him a hug. "What are you doing out of bed?" He asked. I just pointed at the floor where I dropped the note. Evan turned to get it and I ran.

I ran till I collapsed. I collapsed in the middle of nowhere. I heard someone come behind me. I didn't feel like looking. I was tired of running. I don't know what happened but I blacked out.