Chapter 19 : beaten

I woke up chained to a wall. I saw someone in front of me. " I see your brother caught you." " Lukas. This was your doing." He just laughed and grabbed a knife. " Yes. I needed you to show you what it feels like when your close to death. I'm not going to kill you right now. I'm just going to hurt you a lot." He said as he came closer. He put the knife on my arm and started carving. I was in pain but I didn't let it show. He looked at me then he went to carve me stomach. I let out a scream of pain. " Oh I hit the spot where it hurts the most." He said . He went to my face and started cutting it. I was in pain. Where are you Evan? I need help. I looked at Lukas,  " HELP GUYS!" I yelled but then got hit. " No yelling. I want you to feel the pain."

Evan's POV:
Tyler managed to find out where she was but she was at the hideout of the gang that escaped prison a few weeks ago." We are going to need all the help we can get." I told the guys. They all agreed to help us.

We were about to get there when we heard Angel screaming in pain. Everyone looked at each other. "HELP GUYS!" She yelled again. We raced to find the location then we heard another voice. " Shut up. No ones going to save you. Your nobody. The only reason why they keep you around is because they feel bad for you."

Your POV:
" Shut up. No ones going to save you. Your nobody. The only reason why they keep you around is because they feel bad for you." Lukas said. " They will come for me." When I said that I got stabbed in the shoulder. I screamed out in pain. He just laughed. I hung my head down waiting for him to finish the job. I heard someone barge in the room but I never picked my head up. There was more than one person in the room now and I heard someone come towards me. They grabbed me while another cut the chains off. I managed to look up. It was Evan. Behind him I saw Lukas pointing a gun. I went in front of him and Lukas pulled the trigger.

I was on my knees. Everyone except one was after Lukas. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked over. It was Evan. I put my head on his shoulder and he just held me in his arms. I was starting to get tired when I heard David say something. " Evan. Keep her awake." I was now facing Evan but I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open.

Evan's POV:

"Keep her awake." Was what David said. I turned her to face me and I noticed that she was having a hard time keeping her eyes open. " I'll be fine Evan. Just bring me to the nearest hospital and I'll be fine." She said as her eyes closed. " Guys. We have to leave. Bring him with us." I told them and we left.

David's POV:

We made it to the hospital and I looked back and saw Angel. Her eyes opened and looked at me. " Evan. She's awake." I yelled as I was following the doctor to a room. Evan placed her down while the police toke Lukas away. Angel was then taken to surgery. We waited for her to come back to the room.

I decided to leave the room to go get something to eat when I saw her doctor. "How's it going doc?" She just looked at me then the ground. " do you want the good news or the bad news?"  I don't know what happened. " good." " The good news is that we were able to fix her wounds. The bad news is that her heart stopped 3 times during the procedure and she lost a significant amount of blood." " okay. Thanks doc." I turned to go back to the room when I saw here being brought out of the surgery room. She looked badly beaten.

Evan's POV:
I was waiting for Angel when I saw David come back in looking down at the floor. I know somethings wrong " what's wrong David?" " She lost a lot of blood and her heart stopped 3 times when she was in surgery." I regret asking that. Doctors came in and placed her on the bed in front of us. She's alive. That's a good thing.

The doctors left and so did everyone else. They all went home but I stayed back. I grabbed her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers. I was about to sleep when I felt my hand being squeezed. I sat up looking at her. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She moved over and patted the spot beside her with her other hand. I got in and she laid her head on me. " I messed up Evan. I'm going to end up getting myself killed." I could tell that she was crying. I let go of her hand and held her close trying to calm her down. Soon enough she fell asleep.