Chapter 7 - Whats Going On?

Your POV:
" I'm okay." I said weakly. I never opened my eyes but I could tell that they were staring at me. I finally open my eyes to see Jon right beside me. "Wh-what's going on you guys?" I ask. They looked at each other then at me. " You got stabbed by Lukas. He brought you to another room and stabbed you. Jon heard you screaming and ran to the room where you were. He laid you on the bed while the rest of us tried to find doctor Pierce but he was nowhere to be found. You were bleeding out until I noticed the bleeding stopped. We thought you were dead until I saw the stab mark was healing by itself?" Luke told me. I just looked at him then looked at my stomach. He was right. The mark is gone. I got up and told them, " can we leave now?" They just nodded.

Craig's POV:

How is she able to heal herself that fast. Why did Lukas do what he did? Does he know why she's able to heal that fast? I start to wonder why he tried to kill her. I have to find him. I leave the room to find Lukas but Angel was following me. " Are you looking for Lukas?" She asked. I can't tell her the truth cause she'll try to stop me. I just shook my head. " he's in the room to your left." She said and walked away. How did she know that. I walked to the room that she said and went in. Lukas was with someone when I walked in. " Lukas?" I asked. He looked at me and went out of the room. I followed. "What is going on with Angel? Right where you stabbed her is healed." I said looking at him. He just turned and looked at me in shock.

Lukas' POV:

Did I just hear what I thought I did? But how? I was sure that she would have died in less than an hour. I turned to look at Craig. I didn't know what to tell him. I have to tell him the truth. " After Angels 4th birthday something happened. Her dad was in his office and she went in with a knife. He saw the knife and ran out of the room. He made it to the stairs but it was too late. Angel pushed him down the stairs and he died. Her mother saw him on the floor then she looked at Angel at the top of the stairs. Her mom saw something different in her. She saw her eyes change colour. They weren't brown anymore, they were blue with hints of red in them. After that happened, her mother brought her and her brother to the fair and just left them. Someone brought them to the foster home where you got her." I saw Angel behind Craig but I don't think he noticed. I saw Angels eyes change from blue to red. It's happening again. Right as I was about to say something to Craig, her eyes went back to brown.