chapter 1

🔹Whose your bae ? 🔹~

< your POV > It was hard leaving everything behind, but a new country new opportunities you thought by yourself. You walked in your new high school. Wow, this school is pretty big, how am I supposed to find out where my following classes will be, you thought again. Luckily the administration wasn't hard to find. "Hello?! I'm (y/n). The new girl". "Hello (y/n) welcome to your new school, I hope you had a safe flight" a lady with blond hair and brown eyebrows and big green eyes said. "Thank you, and I did" I smiled. She was pretty nice way better than the one back from my old school. She handed me my school card, apparently they used my ID's picture, the code for my new locker and my schedule. "You can find your locker if you walk straight and take the first turning to your right hand" she said with with a smile. I noticed that she just has eaten something probably an apple, because she had some pieces between her teeth. "Thank you" I said once again. I walked to my locker. This locker is way bigger than my previous one. I was really shocked by the size. As I opened it I took out my books and place them on. I searched my favourite book so I can hide myself in every class and not draw the attention of anyone. As I closed my locker I heard someone next to me closing his as well. I looked to my left and saw someone familiar. It was jack!