chapter 29

< your pov>

Jack johnson took his seat behind the piano and some melodies started coming out of the piano. As the melody reverberated through the canteen and as the melody hit your ears, you knew which song it was. It was one of your favorite one. You had the cover of the song as a wallpaper on your computer. Could that be the possibility why jack chose this song. The song was called Let Me Love you (Until you learn to love yourself) sang by jake puckerman of the glee cast.

"Much as you blame yourself You can’t be blamed for the way that you feel Had no example of a love That was even remotely real How can you understand something that you never had If you let me I can help you out with all of that" jack sang looking at you. "Let me love you And I will love you Until you learn to love yourself. Let me love you I know your trouble Don’t be afraid, oh, I can help Let me love you And I will love you Until you learn to love yourself. Let me love you A heart of numbness Gets brought to life I’ll take you there" jack continued singing. While Johnson played further on his piano he walked away from the stage and walked over to you. Why is jack walking towards me, what's happening.

He stands in front and sings: " I can see the pain behind your eyes It’s been there for quite awhile" he shows his hand. Without even thinking you grabbed his hand. "I just wanna be the one to remind you what it is to smile" he continued singing while he made you spin and put his arm over your head. Which caused him to stand behind you. As you felt his warm breath in your neck he sang "I would like to show you what true love can really do" as you both moved your hips to the rhythm of the music. As the bridge started he let go of your hand and walked back towards the stage still facing you.

"Let me love you And I will love you Until you learn to love yourself. Let me love you I know your trouble Don’t be afraid, oh, I can help Let me love you And I will love you Until you learn to love yourself. Let me love you A heart of numbness Is brought to life I’ll take you there" you saw how he reached the long note and you knew that you actually fell in love with him. You walked towards him, you saw people looking at you, but you couldn't care less. It was your time with Jack right now. He walked of the stage when he saw you walking towards him and stood inches away from you

Looking deeply in your eyes and then he sang the last part : "Let me love you And I will love you Until you learn to love yourself. Let me love you I know your trouble Don’t be afraid, oh, I can help" You heard people cheering as the song was finished. Jack's smile at that moment was the cutest smile you've ever seen. It was a mix of happiness and awkwardness at the same time. All your body could do was to hug him. He hugged you back. You realized that he would do anything for you, that he would never leave but most important he loves you to the moon and back. "I love you too" you whispered in his right ear. You felt him pressing you more closer to him. "Can we hang out after lunch at your house" he asked. "Ofcourse we can" you giggled.