chapter 13

"Hi" Aaron said. You couldn't believe your eyes. Ever since he joined YTL you were a fan of him and after he joined MagCon you still are. Does he maybe still remembers my fan account. "Hey I'm (y/n) maybe you remember my fan account it is (y/fanaccount/n). His eyes widened. "Are you really (y/fanacc/n)". You nodded. "Omg I loved your edits you made for us" he kept on saying. You heard girls screaming and so did Aaron. " So (y/n) I really want to spend some time and talk to you right now, but I'm a bit busy as you can see. So do you maybe want to come back to me the last 5 minutes?!" He asked with his puppy eyes. You smirked of the way he was waiting for an answer. "I will wait on you". "Okay thanks, I will too". You slowly were walking away from Aaron until he stopped you. "Wait I want a selfie" he shouted. You walked back to him and reached for you phone in your pocket but Aaron was faster and took our his phone. You both smiled. And he have you a quick look at the photo. When you saw that the picture was showing your dimples you wanted to take a new one, but it was too late because there was already a group forming around Aaron. You gave him a quick hug. As you want to let go of him he held you a bit longer and whispered: "remember the last 5 minutes" and started smirking. "I will" you said. And walked away from Aaron. You looked around and saw that while you were talking to Aaron. Taylor, Mahogany, Carter, Shawn, Jack and jack also arrived in the room. You tried and look for (y/f/n), but of all the screaming girls you couldn't find her. So you went along and see which were the smallest group and went there. You saw that mahogany's groups wasn't as big as the others were so you decided to go there. "Hey mahogany, can we maybe take an catty selfie" you asked her as it was your turn. She looked at you confused "catty is that even a word" "well now it is" you smiled at her. "Do you mind if I steal your made-up word from now" she asked you. "I do, unless we take a selfie together" you giggled. As the photos were taken, you looked at them and laughed of how stupid some of the faces you made were. You hugged her and thanked her for taking her time. You still couldn't find (y/f/n) anywhere. You went with the clock. The next one were jack and jack, but you really didn't want to take a picture or talk to them, since you see them on school everyday anyways. It was Matt's turn. There was a pretty huge group, but you wanted a picture with him plus you promised your bff, who loves him to death, if you ever met him you will film a video of him saying that he loves her. Time passed by and you talked to few of the girls who were waiting as well. There were so many girls who were really nice. Why can't you move in a apartment with them all. A girl tapped your shoulder when you looked at her confused, she pointed towards Matt. It was your turn. You were a bit shaky and you didn't understand why. "Heey" he said smiling at you. "H-h-hi" you stumbled. He said nothing and neither did you. You both just looked at each other. Then the thought of your bff flashed your head. "Uh I was w-wondering if you want to say something for my bff" you asked still didn't break the eye contact with Matt "yeah sure" he said looking away. You flashed your camera in Matt's face and asked him to do the dinosaur thing and say I love you (y/bff/n). After he had done what you told him to do, you asked him : "Can I give you a hug" you looked at him waiting for an answer but instead he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer. "(Y/n) you don't only have a beautiful name but you are beautiful as well" he whispered in your ear. The words Matt told you teared you up. You took a picture with him and walked on to the next one. It was cameron. You were already starting to get nervous just by walking to the big crowd. Then you saw (y/f/n) and walked over to her. "Omg (y/f/n) I've searched for you everywhere" "So did I" she said happily but still shocked. "So how was it did you got to meet some" she asked. "Yes, I got to meet Aaron, Mahogany and Matt" you said with excitement. Then the thing Matt said hit your mind and you looked a bit worried. "Whatssup (y/n)" she asked. "Well, it's Matt" you started saying but got interrupted by (y/f/n) " what did he do ... or say. Wait did he say (Y/n) you don't only have a beautiful name but you are beautiful as well?" "How do you know" you asked shocked. "Because he told me the same thing before I told him I was Jack's girlfriend" she said. You were upset, it actually hurted to hear this. "Hey don't be sad, you couldn't do anything about it" she said trying to make you smile. "yes I could do something, I could have not believed it." You looked to where you were standing and saw that you were next. You were still upset. Cameron looked at you and smiled and said "hi" trying to smile. "Is there something?" He asked. "No why ?!" You asked still trying to act happy. "Because your smile isn't the same one as I saw in the beginning" he explained. Shit how am I going to talk you way out of this. "Something happened" you didn't want to talk to cameron, you actually do want to, but you didn't want to say that it's because of Matt. "If some of the boys said something, I can beat them up for you" Cameron smirked. You giggled. "No it's okay, but thanks for caring" you said. "Your welcome" he said. "Want to take a picture" he said. "Yeah sure". You were ready to smile and take the picture but something weird happened. Cameron stood behind you, wrapped his arms around your middle and his head was laying on your right shoulder. You smiled and this time it was a real one. Cameron made me happy so quickly. "5 minutes left" you overheard someone saying in the crowd. "I need to go, I'm sorry. But thanks for making me happy Cam." I gave him a hug and walked to Aaron. You could hear Cameron saying some things, but you needed to go to Aaron as you promised him. The 5 minutes were over and as Aaron said he waited on you. You saw that the girls were guided to go downstairs for the show. The rest of the boys were going up. I walked with Aaron in front we headed to his room and he asked me : "how was your day" "it was okay. It was amazing meeting you." "Then why was it okay" Aaron asked. Should I tell him how I felt should I tell him about what Matt said and the whole jack thing. I trust Aaron. You told him about everything and anything.