Chapter 45

<your pov>
I know Sam used to have troubles with his family, but i never imagined it to get this far. Right now I felt a douche for welcoming Sam to our house when I was mad while I saw him the first time. "Welcome home Sam" I whispered in his ear. I looked at Sam and I saw him tearing up. Although I can't fully understand how he feels right now, buy I sorta do. I remember after the first night I stayed at sam's and we walked downstairs and couple of minutes later there was a huge war, between him and his family. It was awkward to back him up at that time, because I didn't know how I should respond between an argument with him and his dad mostly. "So is it okay if I come to your school tomorrow" I hear him saying quietly. "No not at all!" I said with a smile. Now I don't have to cock-block (y/f/n) and Johnson I can just sit with Sam! "Should we go upstairs ?" I asked him. He nodded and stood up. We walked to my balcony and sat on the chairs. "Thankyou for welcoming me again" Sam said looking at the view. "No problem." I said. "So now that we are living together, what are we actually?" Sam popped the question. I looked down then looked at the view. "I don't know. We both can't deny that we weren't each other's first lovers, although you've had many girlfriend before me." You said smirkingly. "But maybe we could be like how we were at the beginning, how we acted like brother and sister and as friends at he same time. I know it won't be completely the same thing we had in the beginning, because we had a relationship. But idk if you want that we can work on at least trying." I continued. He placed his hands on my hand and said: " I want to work on this". I smiled and quickly took my hand back. I yawned. "Tired?" He asked. You nodded. "Didn't sleep much last night." I said. "But last night jack was-oh" Sam said. "That's not what I mean!" You said awkwardly and your head turned red. You walked inside and fell on your bed. "So you guys didn't had sex ?" Sam asked walking inside and sitting on your bed. "Nope." It felt embarrassing telling your ex if you did or did not do it last night. He leaned against the back of the bed. "So tell me about the boy you hugged" he continued asking. "Why do you ask me all these questions?" I asked him. "As your brother I need to know how my lil sis is doing with the boys" he smiled. I knew it was a fake one, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned the brother-sister thing. "His name is Drew, mr. Curious" I answered smirkingly. You placed your head on his lap and he stroked your hair. This made you almost fall asleep. "So do you like Drew ?" He asked. "Drew is a nice guy, but I don't fancy him, if that's what you're trying to get out of me". You closed your eyes and couple minutes of later you felt a kiss on your forehead. It must have been sam's, but you were too tired to open your eyes. Couple hours later when you opened your eyes after a good nap Sam was gone.