Chapter 52

. • guys first of I want to apologize for not posting this chapter! I'm so sorry I was literally caught up in school and I couldn't really make a new chapter or finish this one, second of I hope you don't hate me for not uploading I hope you love this chapter and I'm really sorry for letting you wait for this chapter ! So from no on I will write some chapters every weekend since I won't be able to do it during school.Lastly, I didn't had a lot of inspirations for the upcoming chapters but now I have ! So once again I'm sorry•

< your pov>
I wish I didn't walked away of jack. I wanted to stay as long with him as possible. He said that he loved me! As I walked out of the hospital I saw two familiar faces. It were Tara and Drew! What the hell were they doing here. I walked up to them and with some anger for Drew. "What the hell are you both doing here?" I said raising my voice looking at Drew and Tara. "(Y/n)" Drew said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I shook it of. "We came to say sorry, I have acted childishly. It was never my attention to let jack end up in the hospital". He said as I noticed his guilt in his eyes. Then I looked at Drew and Tara holding hands and something in me snapped. "Oh I see, now that you're back together you feel guilty. Drew don't you see that maybe it was never Jack his fault but maybe of Tara?"I said looking disgustingly at her ."We came here to say sorry, but apparently it is wrong of to do so" Tara said finally. She never said anything to me, she is the type of girl that is sweet to you in the face then talks bad about you behind your back. "Oh the girl can talk in my face, now" I said sarcastically. " and he doesn't need any sympathy from you guys!" I continued. "I guess it's time for us to go then, (y/n) I'm really sorry for everything." Drew said and I know what he meant. "Please save your white lies for your momma" I said. I realize I've been really sassy to them. As I saw them walking back to their car and take of I decided to go (y/f/n)'s house.

(Jack's pov)
I couldn't believe I actually told her I loved her. And she told me she loved me back. Nothing in the world could make me happier than the feeling I had now. I heard someone knocking on the door. "Come in" I said hoping it would be (y/n). "Hi son" the voice said as my huge smile disappeared a little. "Expecting someone?" My dad said. "No dad come in" and he came into the room. "How do you feel?" He asked me. I still felt pain but after seeing (y/n) it didn't felt that bad anymore. "I've had some better days" I said to my dad. "Have you seen (y/n)? She has been by your side the whole night!" He stated. "I have and I couldn't have woken up better" I admitted. "Where is she anyways?" He continued asking. "She went back home after the doctor sent her away." I said to my dad. I saw the look on my father's face and I knew what he was going to discuss about. "I hope we could have talked about this with her" he started. "But I just got a phone from your manager and he told me you will be leaving Sunday next week to LA." I was shocked of how soon I had to leave, I knew I had to leave but I never expected to leave in more than a week. Then I realized something else. "But that's right after (y/n)'s surprise party. I can't come in and say surprise I will be leaving tomorrow!" I said and realized how dumb that sounded. " I know son, but you signed up for doing this. This is your dream remember and I bet (y/n) will support you with every step you take and will be okay eventually" my dad said assuming it was that easy. "I think she can, but the problem is that I don't know if I can. I don't want to leave her side after what happened and I don't want to miss a single day without her anymore!" I explained to my dad emphasizing that it wasn't that easy. "I know that's why I hoped she would have been here so we could talk about this together. I think is better if you talk with her" my dad said. I know I have to talk before her birthday, the only problem is that I don't know how to.

< sam's pov >
I came to see Jack, since (y/n) didn't texted me back about his conditions and I started to worry. After I asked the nurse where his room was and walked over there I saw that the door was open and that there already was a person in it. It was the coach. I knew that the coach was Jack's dad after (y/n) told me that. I wanted to walk away since it isn't appropriate to overhear someone's conversation but something caught my ears. "But I just got a phone from your manager and he told me you will be leaving Sunday next week to LA." The coach said. Does (y/n) know this? Omg, it's right after her surprise party. I know for a fact that she won't be happy about it, if she knows how many days she has left with jack. Then I heard jack saying that he has to talk to her, but the only problem is that he doesn't know how to since they just got back together. I knew it wasn't my duty to tell her, so I kept shut and walked away back home.