chapter 38

• dirty/smut alarm•
<your POV>
It was a beautiful day. You and jack we're having a picknick together with (y/f/n) and johnson. The sky was blue and the sun was shining so bright. The four of us were sitting underneath the shadow of a big three. You look at jack and he looks at you with the sun rays shining on his eyes. His eyes took your breath away. Everything was so perfect, you were surrounded with the people you love to be with. Jack fed you with your favorite chocolate. You giggled as he was shoving the chocolate piece in your mouth. He leaned forward and whispered in your ear. "I love you (y/n) do you want to be my girlfriend?" He leaned back and looked at you with his puppy eyes. "Yes mr. Gilinsky I would love to" you said with tears in your eyes. It was so unreal of him asking you to be his girl. "I'm happy you said that mrs Gilinsky" the way he said mrs gilinsky put a huge smile on your face. He kissed you and it got passionate. Then he stopped knowing that (y/f/n) and Johnson were watching you guys make out. "How about we put more action at my place" he said breathing heavily. "Sure" you said with a smirk on your face. You said goodbye to the love birds and headed into jack's car. As you were driving towards his house jack suddenly put his hands on your bare knee. You looked at jack shocked and in return he gave you a smirk and crawled his hand upwards. You liked the feeling he gave you as he was going upwards and was getting closer to your underwear. You closed your eyes for a second when suddenly you heard a loud beep from another car and shouted: "jack watch out!".Jack took away his hand and replaced it back on the wheel. "That was close!" You said after you took your time to think what just had happened. "Yeah that wasn't the only thing" jack said laughing. "Funny Gilinsky now get me safe to your house" you said still in shock. "Yes sir. I mean miss."You finally pulled over at jack's house. As you walked out of the car jack locked his car and grabbed you by the waist. Without any warnings he started kissing you with passionate. As you guys were making out you walked towards his house and jack unlocked the door. Jack stopped kissing you and looked to his feet, you knew something was up: "what is it jack ?" "It's hard to explain" he responded to your question. "Tell me please" you said stroking his arm. He looked at you with lust in his eyes and said blushing: " Every time you are around I want you so bad" "Then have me" you whispered in his ears. It took some time for jack to realize what you said, but then he lifted you over his shoulder with his strong arms and walked to his room. "Jack put me down" you yelled as he was walking. Once you were at his room he put you down and closed the door. He pressed you against the door. Kissing your neck and lifting up your shirt. He grabbed your ass and massaged it while he kissed your lips roughly.Nibbling and biting on it."I've no fucking time for foreplay baby girl" he moaned into your ear and ripped your shirt open sliding it over your upperbody. He grabbed you by your ass and you put your legs around his waist not breaking the kiss. Both of you stumbled towards his bed. He softly threw you on his bed licking down your collar. Opening your bra. As he went down your stomach he gave your boobs a firm squeeze making you moan in pleasure. He ripped your pants and he looked at you with more lust. He licked his way down to your panties. Rubbing you making you want him even more.
"Jack no teasing" you whimpered. Jack did not listen and continued rubbing. You closed your eyes as you were almost there. When you opened your eyes jack was laying on top of you looking at you with some concern in his eyes. "Eh good morning (y/n)?" He said with some questions marks popping above his head. You can't believe you dreamed about jack and you having almost sex! How were you gonna explain this.