chapter 6

As the lesson ended, you walked out of the classroom and towards your locker. You packed your things, you'll needed for tomorrow. You were waiting on jack who was talking to some other senior girl. You didn't want to disturb him so you waited outside on a bench. As you were waiting on him you facetimed with your good friend from your previous high school. "Heey (y/n)" your friend said. "Hi. Long time not spoken uh" you smirked. "Tell me about it" she said. There was an silence. "So how is your new school". "It's okay" you said. "Any hot boys" she said while doing some kind of move with her eyebrows. "Nah all these boys suck, they all think they are better and stuff like that." You explained with a disgraced face. "Are you ready to go?" Jack asked. "Oh shit" you looked to your friend. "Is that -" your friend was saying. You knew she knows it was jack. "Yeah. But I have to go. I'll explain everything when I'm home" you smiled to your friend and ended the FaceTime. You knew he probably have overheard you talking to your friend."Is that -" your friend was saying. You knew she knows it was jack. "Yeah. But I have to go. I'll explain everything when I'm home" you smiled to your friend and ended the FaceTime. You knew he probably have overheard you talking to your friend. As you stand up jack gave the senior girl a kiss on her cheek and said to her "call me" with his pervy face. Why do people fall for that. If she only knew his standards and the way he actually acts. "Are you ready?" He asked once more. "Yeah" you said. You were walking to his car and got into it. The whole ride you just stared outside. It was really awkward, because you could feel the tension between you two. When he stopped the car, the science project hit your thoughts."Jack....eehm maybe we could work on the science project" you asked waiting on his response. " I don't think it's a good timing right now. I already planned something" he said. "Kaykay" you said. When you entered his house his mom came to you and introduced herself. You shook her hand and said "I'm (y/n) nice to meet you mrs. Gilinsky" you smiled. "(Y/n) I 'm making lasagne. I hope you like lasagne" she said. "Are you kidding me, I love lasagne". You said with excitement in your voice. "Do you maybe want some help in the kitchen" you asked politely. "If that isn't a big deal" she said. "It isn't" you said again with a smile.