chapter 37

<your pov>
It was a little dark in your room, so you didn't saw Jack's face clearly. You saw how his eyes sparkled a little in the dark. "Who is Tara ?"you asked. Jack's eyes got big, he knew about who you were talking. "Tara is my ex." He sighed. "Oh" you said quietly. "You've already met her" you looked confused. Although this was an important topic, you couldn't get your eyes of his bare chest, his abs, just his whole body. Before you asked jack how she looked like he said: "She was the girl, with who I went on a date when you were at my house the other day. We had ended our relationship a couple of months ago, but then she wanted to try it again and I just went with it. I mean the first time being in a relationship with her I did love her. I'm not a boy who dates every girl who asks him." You felt an heartache. You pulled your knees up and burried your head in between them. "But (y/n) I love you more than her. I know you're insecure about yourself, but you shouldn't be. You're beautiful the way you are. You're beautiful from the inside, your looks are just a bonus" he smirked. "I know it's weird to say you love a person when you know that person for a short amount of time. But I do love you. You've seen the worst in me and still decided to forgive me. You could have given up on me, but you didn't." "You gave me another chance. Don't ever think that you're not worth being around me, because you're the last person who should think this way. I should be the one thinking this way, because I have the most special girl next to me. I love you (y/n) I really really do." Jack said. Tears were streaming down your face. You felt two hands cupped your cheeks. His thumbs tried to wipe away the tears. You kissed his lips. It was a very long kiss, which felt like there was no end to it. You felt bad breaking the kiss." Jack, you're the most special person I've ever met and my heart knew you were the one. I love you too babe". You looked at your alarm and it was already noon. "Jack shall we get some sleep? We both start the first period tomorrow" "Yeah let's get some sleep" you turned around. He tickled you which made you cause to turn back again. He pulled you in for a hug. Your legs were in between his and you buried your head on his chest. Your eyes got heavy. Suddenly you felt two lips kissing your forehead. "Goodnight beautiful, have sweet dreams"