chapter 30

< Jack's Pov>

Did she just really whispered she loves me back. Did I heard it clearly. I can't believe she loves me back. Right now the only thought that I wanted was to have her closer so I pulled her in for a tight hug. Tonight I really wanted to spend time with her. Get to know her better than I already did. Just be with her. "Can we hang out after lunch" I asked. Her smile at that moment was the cutest smile. "Of course we can" she said. We walked back to where jack and (y/f/n) were sitting. As we were walking back to them, I grabbed her hand and hold it until we were there.

<your pov>

Jack is holding my hand. I looked up at him while we were walking back. His face was so priceless, you could really tell he was happy. All because of me? You looked around and saw people, especially girls, looking nasty at you. You felt upset. But you shook the feelings of because you were approaching (y/f/n) and johnson. He knew something was up. So once you stood in front of (y/f/n) ,who was sitting on Johnson's lap, he stood behind you and wrapped his arms around you. "So when did this happen" (y/f/n) said shocked. "Well...uh that's why I needed to talk to you.... Because uhh...we..." You said nervously. "Please don't say you fucked each other" Jack said with a neutral voice. "Sorry I can't hear you over (y/f/n) screaming your name every night" jack said to johnson in defense and smirked. You hit jack with your elbow on his chest playfully. "No we just kissed" jack said to (y/f/n). "Ah I've always shipped you guys secretly ever since day one" she said. You raised one eyebrow and then she said: "I'm not lying. Uh (y/n) do we still need to hang out tonight because I might have planned something already" "Are you picking things up you guys left yesterday" jack said smirking. "Shut up gilinsky" (y/f/n) said annoyed. You giggled secretly because of the way (y/f/n) reacted back. The bell rang and lunch was over. It was getting crowded and you saw on Jack's face he was getting worried so he tucked his fingers between yours. You said goodbye to the love birds and walked with jack towards your lockers. You did not have any homework, jack instead had to study for maths, he had a test tomorrow. You walked outside and jack put his arm on your shoulder as you were walking past the football guys. Jack was being overprotective and you secretly loved it. "Hey (y/n) do we see you tomorrow at practice" a long guy with dark hair and blue eyes. "Yeah" you smiled. He smiled back and you walked further. "What was that?" Jack asked. "What was what?" You said looking confused to jack. "The smile, the way you looked at him" he said. As you reached his car you said "So I can't smile and looked to other guys any more" you said started to get frustrated. As much as you love him being overprotective. Everything has its limits. "No" he stated. "Whatever gilinsky". You knew you guys had a fight. At this moment you just wanted to walk back home, but he would probably do anything to get you in the car anyways. So you jumped in the front seat. The whole ride you did not said anything. This car is probably bad luck, because you never had an actual conversation with jack in this car. Ever. You were at your house and when you were about to get our of the car, jack closed all the doors. You looked at him confused. "(Y/n) I'm sorry for what I did. I'm just very jealous when I see you talking to other guys or when you look at them for a long time. I don't know why I'm like that." He said looking down. As much as you were frustrated you did find it cute of jack. You understand he was just afraid of ever losing you. You grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek. He walked out of the car and walked over to your side. He opened the door for you as you got out it. When you wanted to walk to your house, he grabbed you and hugged you. You literally loved his warm embraces. They make you feel so safe. "Let's get inside my house" you said and broke the hug. You opened the door as jack started to tickle you. You couldn't help but laugh. Once you got in and closed the door a familiar voice greeted you. You looked at jack who looked really shocked. Then you looked at the person and it was Sam.