Chapter 2

:D DON'T OWN IT!

Chapter 2

Tai just sat there running his fingers through Davis' hair, trying to calm him down.

Finally the sobs subsided and Davis pulled himself back a little to look at Tai.

He adverted his eyes to the floor, and whispered

"I'm...sorry...Tai..." Tai was shocked.

"For what, Dai?" he asked with concern.

"For ruining today, I'm sorry I over reacted, I...over react a lot..." Davis said, like it had a hidden meaning behind it.

Tai was about to ask what that meaning was but Davis shouted

"Omygosh! It's 7:25!"

"I was supposed to be home at no later than 7:00, oh my dad is going to be so mad." Daivis looked completely scared.

"Why don't you just call him and ask if you can spend the night?" Tai asked trying to comfort him.

"No, that would make it even worse when I do get home, I'm suppose to call at least by 4:00 if I'm going to spend the night somewhere, I'm sorry Tai,but I have to go." Davis said with pure dread in his face.

"Okay, Dai" Tai said still confused.

"Bye Tai" he said while giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Davis stormed out the door, forgetting his coat.

Tai just sat there in shock.

'Why would he be so scared?' he thought to himself, but just let it go.

Tai decided to go ahead and turn in, because he knew he was going to lay awake for at least a couple of hours before he finally got to sleep, so he just decided to go on and start trying now.

AT DAVIS' HOUSE

Davis walked into a fog of cigarette smoke, maybe something stronger, and the smell of beer and alcohol.

He walked slowly hoping that his dad had passed out by then, but no such luck. "DAVIS!" bellowed his dad.

Davis cringed, he knew what he was in for tonight, and he also knew that he was going to be so sore tomorrow.

"Y..yes sir?" he stumbled.

"COME IN HERE" his dad yelled from the living room.

Davis walked into the living room, with his eyes downcast to the floor, which was covered by empty beer cans and liquor bottles.

It was also littered by cigar and cigarette packages.

"Y..yes sir?" he stumbled again, and shook out of fear.

His dad slapped him, hard,across the face.

Davis whimpered in pain, but stood there quietly.

His father grabbed his face in one hand, and jerked it toward him.

Davis kept his eyes downcast.

"You look at me when I'm talking to you, boy!" his dad said harshly, with spit flying from his mouth.

You could tell he was drunk.

Davis moved his eyes to meet the bloodshot ones of his dad.

"You're late" he said harshly.

"I'm sorry dad, I was with Tai..." he was cutoff by another slap

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BEING AROUND THAT LITTLE QUEER?!" he yelled

"I'm sorry" Davis said fearfully.

"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT! YOUR GOING TO END UP QUEER LIKE HIM! I WILL NOT HAVE A QUEER SON!" his dad said with venom in his voice.

Davis flinched back in fear,

"You must be punished." His dad said rather calmly which scared Davis more than any of his dad's yelling.

-END-

REVIEW PLEASE