Mornings are Lovely.

Michael just loves mornings.

"God damnit!!"

He wakes up with a smile on his face each and every morning.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding! Where the hell did that fire come from?!"

Yeah, every morning is complete bullshit.

Michael was panting. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and slid down to the kitchen floor with his back against a cabinet. 'I fucking hate mornings.'

The fire from the stove had finally disappeared with no help from the malfunctioning fire extinguisher. Michael swears that he has a curse, and not the obvious one, that makes his mornings a living hell for him.

Once he catches his breath, Michael heaves himself off of the floor, but of course without hitting his head against the door of a cupboard. "Motherfucker!!" He hisses and rubs at the pain. He groans and runs his hand through his messy hair. Michael grabs the coffee he successfully made and took a sip. 'Of course,' he thought, 'it's cold. What a surprise.' He finishes the beverage anyway and puts the dish in the sink.

'I don't know why I bother making breakfast, when I already work at a fucking coffee shop. In the morning, might I add.' Michael sighs and removes his boxers. Getting in the shower and washing off, he walks into his room once he dried himself off, and puts on a solid black T-shirt with some baggy jeans. He presses his glasses close to his face and goes back into the bathroom, brushing his teeth and hair. Michael tries to suppress his rusty brown curls, but is unsuccessful. He shrugs and walks out, putting some socks and shoes on. He grabs his red apron, his nametag, his phone, and wallet.

'The video I did last night should already be downloaded.' He checked his YouTube account with his phone once he entered the coffee shop, which had wifi access. 'Yup, called it.' He looked up and saw Sasha already there. "Honey, I'm home!" Michael yelled, seeing as she was extremely focused on her phone. She yelped and almost threw her phone across the room.

Michael started laughing his ass off, until he felt someone smack the back of his head. "Hey!," he whined. He shot a glare at Kyle, who was laughing with Sasha.

Sasha was a quirky blonde who had beautiful blue eyes. Her and Michael usually joked about being married, even though they weren't. Kyle had brown hair, with brown-gold eyes to match. He was a bit muscular, but Michael could take him. They were the closes they could be as friends to Michael...and he cherished that.

"Stop fucking around," Kyle said, even though he was smiling, "We're opening."

Michael rolled his eyes and put on his uniform. "Awesome, another day of tight ass morning people. Hooray!" Michael's voice was dripping with sarcasm. "Oh shush, Michael! It's not that bad!," Sasha said, trying the cheer up the mood. Michael murmured under his breath, "Yeah right."