What's Up with this Guy? [Author's Note at the End]

A couple of days past after the strange encounter with the man. Unfortunately, he never left Michael's mind. 'I don't even know the guy!,' Michael thought angrily. Yet here he was, thinking nonstop about some stranger he made eye contact with once and the man has managed to engraved himself into Michael's brain, and now, Michael's pissed. Why? He doesn't know. Just the sheer thought of someone getting Michael so caught up in them without even meeting them, infuriates him to the core. He doesn't want to see this bastard again. Not now and not later. Michael hates him. He despises him.

Michael's sitting in his sit, fuming as he edits his third Rage Quit, a series Geoff came up with for the Jersey man. Basically, people pick out difficult or stupid games for Michael to play, and he records him screaming at the game. Anyway, he notices Ray looking at him and he stares back, raising an eyebrow. The Puerto Rican makes hand gestures, signalling him to take his headphones off. Michael sighs and takes the devices off his ears and turn his chair to Ray. "What?," his voice came off more irritated than he wanted, but Michael could care less.

Ray smirks and leans back in his chair, "Well someone's got their panties in a twist. You've been like this for the past 4 days. You need to calm down, Mike." Michael scoffs at the shortened name for himself. "I can do whatever the fuck I want, X-Ray. So, what do you want?" "Oh right! Geoff's bringing the new guy here today. He left a few minutes ago to pick him up. Apparently, the guy arrived here earlier than excepted, so Geoff didn't have to pick him up from the airport." Michael's curiosity peaked. "What's the guy's name?" Ray closed his eyes for a second before they popped open and he snapped his fingers in realization. Michael rolled his eyes and chuckled. "I think his name was Gavin. Gavin Free, I believe. Holy shit that rhymed!" They both started laughing, Michael's mood increasing for the better.

They both talked for a good bit, Jack and Ryan joining in on their conversation of video games and the lastest consoles, when they all heard the familiar sound of Geoff's truck pulling up towards the building. The Hunters went back to work, not wanting Geoff to catch them goofing off. Michael was working on some of the audio for their lastest MineCraft episodes when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He glanced at Ray, who gestured to the door, and Michael turned around. He saw Geoff standing at the door. Michael could see another pair of legs behind Geoff's, assuming it was the new guy.

"Alright morons. I'd like to introduce you to the new Hunter. His name is Gavin Free and his from jolly, good England," they all chuckled, "He, with the help of a buddy of his, run the YouTube channel, SlowMoGuys. Me and Burnie worked our asses off getting him here, so play nice." Michael noticed Geoff looking at him, so in reply he crossed his fingers in front of him, saying, "No promises." The older man shook his head and stepped aside, revealing the new employee.

Michael's heart stopped and his face drained of color. 'H-He's Gavin Free?!'

The new Hunter was the man Michael saw at the coffee shop. He was the guy that Michael couldn't forget. He was the man Michael found attractive. And he was the guy who Michael hates with all his being.

Michael's knuckles turn white from the force he's gripping the armrests with. He's breathing is rapid and shallow. He's vision begins to turn red, but luckily, he keeps it in check. 'Why am I this angry?! Yeah I hate the guy, but I don't want to kill him!' He takes a few deep breaths, noticing everyone getting up and shaking Gavin's hand, except for him and Ray. He notices Ray staring at him questionablely, his gaze full of curiosity and confusion. 'Shit. He's suspicious.'

Michael turns and looks directly at Gavin, trying to keep his heart rate under control. He immediately locks eyes with the other man. He feels the burning in his back, worse this time. He holds back a scream and smiles lightly at the man. Gavin's face is full of concern when Michael grimaces from pain. Even though the Jersey man is in pain, he can't help but admire the taller man's eyes. His green eyes so stunning and- "-chael!" He's popped out of his bubble and looks at Geoff, noticing everyone's looking at him with worry. "Michael. Are you okay?," Jack's smooth voice was laced with trouble.

He shakes his head slightly, his vision darkening and then returning to normal. "Yeah, sorry. I just got really nausea." Ryan speaks up, "You look like shit." They all chuckle and Michael waves their worry off. "I'm fine, really." He looks at Gavin, but focuses behind the man, not wanting to look in his eyes again. "Welcome to Achievement Hunter, Gavin. I'm Michael. Your worst nightmare." Everyone starts laughing and Ray introduces himself. Gavin speaks up, his grin bright and joyful. "Nice to meet you all! Glad to see you're all top lads and not bloody smegpots."

They all give the British man a dubious look. Michael voices everyone's opinions first, "What the hell kinda words are those?!" Everyone howls with laughter and Gavin tilts his head in confusion. Geoff slings an arm around the younger male, laugh that laugh of his that could probably cure cancer. "You're gonna fit right in with us oddballs, Gavin. I'm sure of it." Geoff removes his arm from Gavin's shoulders and claps his hands together. Everyone quiets down and looks expectantly at their boss.

"This weekend, we will be going swimming in celebration of Gavin's employment. Us and a few others will join. We all ready reserved a pool and have been allowed to have alcohol there." Everyone cheers except Michael. The brunette doesn't notice Gavin and Ray's curious stares as he thinks about the party. 'Swimming? Fuck. What am I gonna do about my scars? What am I gonna do about Gavin?' everyone calms down and return to their work, except for Gavin and Geoff, who are off to the side discussing things.

He sighs and rubs his face in frustration. He turns around to continue his editing when he steals a quick glance at the new member. The burning comes back, but is only a sting since he isn't looking him right in the eyes. 'You're going to be a lot of trouble, aren't you?'

·~·Hope you guys liked this chapter! We're getting to the good stuff very soon, I promise! I just wanted to say thank you guys for over 200 reads! I was just looking over at some of the chapters and saw 216 reads with 7 votes. I was like, "Whaaat?!" Haha! Seriously guys, thanks so much for reading and supporting this story. I'm really thankful for everyone reading this. It really means a lot to me. Stay awesome, you beautiful people! Prepare for the drama next chapter! Ciao~♡♥♡·~·