My Characters and descriptions

I do not own one piece nor do I own the characters but I do own some characters that will appear in the story. So this is their names and descriptions. Also there will be appearances of characters from a friend of mine. I've lost contact to her so I can't give detailed description for all of her character but we've been planning on uploading this for a while so I know she'll be alright with this. Anyway to the descriptions.

Crystal Cheizo: long blue hair that goes to the middle of her back, Blue eyes and a rage dress with a whole covered cloak.

The Crystal Pirates band name Lilly and the crystal hearts.
Crystal D. Water Lilly: captain and lead singer: as a little girl: long blonde hair with bouncy curls, baby blue eyes, a light blue dress and same color flats.
As an adult: long dark blue wavy hair just pass her butt, dark ocean blue eyes, a blue spaghetti strapped tank top dark blue denim shorts and black knee high boots. (Hint because of her devil fruit her eyes will occasionally chance color)

Julia: First mate and back up singer, she's also runs a spa: long straight pitch black hair up in a high ponytail, black eyes, a plain purple t-shirt dark blue denim jeans and black boots that her pant legs cover.

Eclair: swords women and guitar player she's also a hair stylist and tattoo artist: short messy cut dark brown hair with dark green tips, dark green eyes, a forest green tank top black leather jacket, denim jeans but her left pant leg is cut at the knee while the right simply has a whole and shoes.

April: Navigator and drummer as well as fashion designer : long light brown hair, Hazel eyes, a light pink knee length dress skin color leggings and simple pink slippers
Note: April and Lilly often walk around the ship without shoes.

Crystalline (Aka) Chrissie: sharpshooter she prefers bows and arrows but can use a gun she's a pianist and artists: she has long wavy honey gold blonde hair, golden eyes a simple sky blue dresses and flats

Hint the next four our quadruplets *I know I slept that wrong. Sorry* they are all back up dancers

Diamond: long straight blonde hair up to the middle of her back, her eyes color is a blue so light it's almost white. She wears a simple white dress to her knees and low heals as well as a small white purse that sits on her left side

Sapphire: long wavy blonde hair up to her butt. Sapphire blue eyes a dark blue dress up to her knees black leather jacket and black heeled boots. As well as a small dark blue purse on her left side.

Ruby: long straight blonde hair up to her shoulders ruby red eyes. A blood red tank top black leather jacket black shorts and black knee high boots.
Hint: She doesn't like purses like her sisters.

Emerald: long wavy blonde hair up to the middle of her back. Emerald green eyes a simple green dress and simple slippers.

That's all of my characters that I can think of at the moment. They do get jewelry at some point in the story but I don't feel like putting it right now.

My friends characters: *I can't remember all the details so bare with me*

Eustass D. Bellecha Willow: long red hair and brown eyes I think. Her devil fruit is the gear gear fruit.

Arlong Marik: also has long red hair but it's spiky and he has emerald green eyes. His devil fruit is the plant plant fruit. He's the captain of his own crew. The Arlong pirates.

Mey Gran: teal hair and yellow eyes. His first mate

Cha mina: pink hair and lilac eyes. Navigator.

Beja Bashi: black and green hair with orange eyes. Sharpshooter.

Mery Gaston: white hair with black wolf ears and black eyes. Chief.

Gati Tapho: black hair and white eyes. He's their blind doctor.

Rosaline Flake: Brown straight hair and brown eyes.

Raoul Flake: Brown slightly curly hair and brown eyes

Snow flake: long white hair white eyes *I think* she was born with her powers witch is like aokiji's

Aaaand i think that's it for now I'll work on the actual first chapter later right.