Chapter 9

OK so with the new info on Marco's age and a bit of calculating (though I could still be wrong, since I have no confidence) in this chapter Marco is 24. So yeah.

[Lilly's POV]

I wake up groaning in pain I look around and find the king and queen dead I start crying but after a little while I walk around looking for any survivors. It starts raining as I look but I find nothing except dead bodies. I bury everyone I find then go back to the king and queen and bury them as well then I sit on my knees and cry.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you this is all my fault I should have never come here"

I look at snows necklace that has been in my hand the whole time then put it on. A burnt piece of paper lands in front of me I pick it up and read what's left but all it says is adoption

"I wasn't even your daughter for five minutes before getting you killed. I'm so sorry."

After a few more minutes of crying I stand up and pick up the sword the king gave me. "I'll never forget what you've done for me but I must go now."

I close my eyes and think about Shanks I've never done it on purpose before but I think if I concentrate enough I can teleport to any place I think of.  Using my last of my energy I do just that and when I open my eyes I'm on white beards ship both Shanks and white beard are arguing about me ready to fight each other when Marco notices me.

"Lilly! You're alive!!! Pops! Shanks! Look! Lilly's back and she's Alive!"

They stop arguing and look at me then Shanks runs to me and catches me as I collapse teleporting back here took to much energy.

"Lilly! What happened? Are you OK?" Shanks asks but I just pass out.

                                                              [Shanks POV]

Panic quickly over powers relief when I see my daughter pass out in my arm. "We need to get her in the infirmary Now!!"

White Bread nods at Marco and then he takes Lilly from my arms and takes her to the infirmary. Leaving me and everyone else wondering what happened.

{A year later October 20}

It's the middle of the night when me and my crew are fighting to defend the ship from Marines I scan the deck evaluating the battle trying to determine just who is wining. The attack was a surprise for all us. Yassop was on watch duty but because of the fog he didn't see the ship until it was right next to us. What I found strange about this attack was they didn't fire their canons at us they just came aboard. When my eyes land on Lilly I can't help but feel guilty. She shouldn't be on a pirate ship let alone fighting to defend one. Ever since she came back a year ago she's been completely different she's no longer the sweet happy little girl she was. She rarely talks to anyone and only smiles when she's in my arm but even then its a sad smile, she hates being touched unless its me and has nightmares every single night instead every once in a while. She never wears dresses anymore either its always a long sleeve shirt, pants, boots and a cloak over her body and instead of letting her curly hair frame her face she ties it back into a pony tail. She also where's a snowflake necklace which she didn't before and has a second sword that I hadn't seen till she came back and when anyone asks about them she gets so upset she'd start to cry and would get worse if we asked what was wrong.