Chapter 10

This chapter introduces Eustus. D. Bellecha Willow and Arlong Marik. Two of my friends OC's but she Does not have wattpad do I can't send a link to her. Thank you for understanding.

[4 months later May 13]

Just like every night Lilly stays awake until her body forces her to sleep because she doesn't like having nightmares but this time she Doesn't have a nightmare. He dream starts with her standing on water in the middle of the ocean in front of her an island with tall trees and bubbles floating from it but before could go to it she sinks into the water she starts struggling since she cat swim but to no avail. Just as s thinks she's going to pass out from lack of air she sees a light she gasps and looks around an notice she's standing on air above a different island looking up she realizes the island is under water looking down again she notices the people aren't people they are fishmen staring in fascination she watches them live their daily lives then suddenly the scene changes and she's standing in the living room of a house the first thing she sees is a fishman smiling as he chases a little boy about three years of age around the living room but to her surprise the little boy looks human then she sees a women sitting on the couch. She has long red hair beautiful pail skin and gorgeous emerald green eyes shining happily as she watches her husband and son gently rubbing her clearly pregnant stomach. The fishmen scoops up his son and starts tickling him and the boys laughter fills the air suddenly the women gasp and the fishmen stops and looks at her.

"Starr? Starr, honey are you OK?" He asks setting his son on the ground.

"My water just broke." She says.

The fishens eyes widen. "Jinbei!!" He yells as he goes to Starr's side.

Another fishmen comes into the room. "What is it Arlong?"

"Starr has gone into labor call the doctor quickly!!"

With the Jinbei disappears leaving Arlong with Starr and the little boy watching scared and confused it isn't long before the doctor and a nurse shows up and gets to work Arlong holds Starr's hand and the little boy hides his face in Jinbei's chest after a little while an infants cry can be heard as the doctor holds a new born baby.

"It's a girl." He says then looks at Arlong. "Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?"

"Yes of course" Arlong says as he takes the scissors from him and once the doctor has a clamp on Arlong cuts the cord allowing the nurse to take the little girl and get her cleaned as the doctor cleans up Starr. Once done the nurse hands the little girl to her and star gently holds her.

"My sweet baby girl" Star says smiling.

"She gorgeous" Arlong says sitting next to her. "What should we name her?"

"Willow....Arlong Willow." She say weakly.

"That's perfect but baby are you alright?" Arlong asks worried.

She hands him willow "You... You have.... To... To promise... To... To take... Care... Care of... Them... Arlong Promise... Promise m-me..."
Her voice gets weaker with each word the little boy runs to her other side.

"But I need you!" Arlong says his voice panicked

"I'm sorry, but I... I just... I can't hold on... much... Long...er" she says

"Mommy?" The little boy says in a shaky voice.

She looks at him and gently pets his cheek "Marik... my... S-sweet baby.... B-boy.... I need.... Need you... To promise.... Promise you will... Will always protect your.... Your... Baby... Sister... P-promise me"

"OK mommy I promise." He says though tears.

She smiles weakly "I... Love... You... All three.... Of...You."

Her eyes slowly closes and her hand falls from Marik's cheek.

"MOMMY! MOMMY!!!!" Marik screams then cries on her body

Willow Starts crying in Arlongs arms and Arlong holds her close as he cries himself.

Lilly wakes up and looks around panting heavily. She's in her room in her Make shift bed she sighs and rubs he face only to realize she is crying. She wipes her face to stop crying then gets up to start the day brushing what she saw as just a weird dream.

Sorry it's short but I figured adding more to it would ruin that whole scene so yeah. I hope you enjoyed it.
Thanks for reading.
Deathgirl1923♎🌀