chapter 4

Alrighty time for chapter 4! Hope you enjoy!
P.S. since no one knows Marcos exact age I'm making him 11 years older then Lilly. She's about two now so he'll be about 13.

[A few months later on the MobyDick]

An adorable laughter fills the air around the ship thatch just did a prank on Marco and now he's chasing thatch around the deck Lilly chases after Marco thinking they are playing a game white beard watches with a smile.
A bird carrying the newspapers flies over head. White beard tosses the bird a coin and it drops a paper down to him he catches it and reads the headlines.
"Hmmm." 
Marco stops chasing thatch and looks at him. "Is everything ok pops?" Lilly crashes into his legs and falls on her bum.
"Nii-san!!" She reaches her arms up for him.
Marco picks her up then goes to white beard who hands him the newspaper the headline reads that Roger is being executed in lodge town (i think I've got the name of the town wrong sorry!)
"Grandpa!!" Lilly points to the picture of him. "Where is he?"
"How about you read it?"
"Lodge....town"
"Yes that's it." Marco pats her head.
"I wanna go see grandpa!!"
Before anyone can respond she disappears and reappears in what looks to be a dark prison.
"Grandpa?"
"Princess? Princess what are you doing here?" His voice comes from a few cells down
Lilly runs to the cell. "Grandpa!!"
"You shouldn't be here princess you need to go."
They hear footsteps coming
"Go princess hide!"
Lilly looks around panicked then hides around a corner and listens to the conversation Roger was asking a man name garp to take care of his son but before Lilly could hear any more a marine guard sees her and she has to run.

After hours of running from the guards she runs through a huge crowd of people and loses them as she tries to maneuver through the crowd she accidentally bumps into someone.
"Ooops sorry!" She looks up at the man and sees familiar red hair and straw hat. She grins. "Daddy!!!!!!"
"Lilly?!" He Picks her up. "What are you doing here it's not safe."
"I came to see grandpa!!!"
"You shouldn't be here we-..."
"Grandpa!" She points to Roger as he kneels down on a platform his hands in cuffs two men on either side of him.
"Don't watch."
The man holds her close to his chest making it so she can't see she struggles as Roger says his last words about the one piece and when she gets her head free she sees something no innocent Little girl needs to see.