chapter 8

[Lilly's POV]

I have no idea how long it took exactly but it must have been months before we finally arrived back to the island me and Snow were both tired weak and in pain but seeing her home land filled Snow with extra energy even more so when we got to the entrance of the city because she started running towards the palace and even though I was running with her I was less excited I was worried and scared about many things. What do I tell them? would they believed me or blame me for what happened? How long has it been since we disappeared since I first came here? Dad must be worried sick. Those are just a few things at were running through my mind

Snow burst through the palace doors with me behind her. "Momma Pappa!! She calls for them and runs through the halls the first one to find us though was Kuzco. " Princess Snow Princess Lilly!! You're alright!!" He says as he runs to us and hugs us.

"Yeah we're OK kinda. Princess Snow has wounds that need to be treated and she needs a real meal." I tell him and notice servants had come over.

"Right." Kuzco says then points to a servant "you get the Doctor and run The Princess a bath her wounds need to be cleaned. You" he points to another "tell the chief to prepare a meal for the Princesses and you." He points to one more. "Tell the king and queen they're back. I'll take care of Princess Lilly."

With that the servants leave the one running Snows bath takes Snow with her while Kuzco takes my hand and takes me to a separate bathroom I force myself not to pull away as he washes me and instead I tell him Everything that happed after the bath he treats my wounds and helps me in a dress.

"All I can say to all that is I'm glad you two are back and we'll do our best to make sure it doesn't happen again." Kuzco says.

"How long have we been gone?" I ask.

"Almost a full year. Its November first."

I stare at him in shock "I have to go back my dad must be worried sick"

"About that I have managed to contact Red haired Shanks and informed him of the problem. I can call him and tell him you're OK."

"What!? Does the king and queen know you contacted him?"

"Yes and I told them so they'd understand why."

"And they weren't upset?"

"No I told you they excepted me so they wouldn't have any problem with having you around. In fact they have spoken with shanks and have come to an agreement the king and queen are going to Adopt you and shanks is on his way to pick you up."

"Adopt me? Why?"

"Because they love you and they love princess Snow you are the best thing that has happed to her. The queen may not look it but she's really sick she isn't able to spend much time with snow anymore. Snow has been happier since you came in turn making the queen happier. Adopting you will make them even more happy even when you leave they'll be happy because you'll be apart of the family"

I look down thinking about it then nod. "OK. If your sure it'll make them happy."

"It will." Zuco says with confidence. "Now let's go eat."

I follow him knowing I wouldn't be able to eat much but what I didn't know was things were not going to go as planned.

[Four days later]