chapter 1.

This starts off pretty upsetting so if you don't want to be upset stop and find something else to read. Of your fine with it then cool! Keep reading! Also if this isn't the first story of mine your reading I'm going to try and make it a little different from my others and try and make it look like an actual story so bare with me please. Alright let's go!

[October 5 1416 a few hours pass midnight]
Fires are raging all around and people screaming in terror but cheizo does her best to ignore it all and focus on running past everyone to get to her old tiny little house. Once inside she goes to a secret room to check on her new born daughter who is sleeping peacefully. She smiles a little before hearing a crash of something falling, she closes the curtain and goes into the kitchen she grabs a bowl a fork and a spoon, then she reaches into her cloak and pulls out a glowing golden fruit, she puts it in the bowl then starts smashing it with the fork. Once it's all smashed enough she grabs her little girl and gently wakes her up before feeding her the smashed fruit.
"Come on sweetie eat a little faster for mommy please"
It doesn't take long for her to finish but when she does part of the roof falls startling them making the girl cry, she picks her up hides her in her cloak and runs looking around for someone.
*Rosie where are you?!*
(Rosie is my nickname for Rosinante Aka Corazon)
She continues to frantically looking around looking for Rosinante when she accidentally bumps into someone and falls on her bum. She looks up to see three men she recognizes from the newspapers.
*It's the pirate king Gol. D. Roger. The Dark King Silvers Rayleigh and Shanks, what are they doing here?*
She senses her pursur getting closer.
*that doesn't matter right now what matters is he's getting closer I can't find my sweet Rosie and my baby is going to die if I don't get her out of here!*
"Hey are you ok miss? What's going on here" Roger says actually sounding concern.
*I have no choice* "please help me! I know who you are but I don't care my daughter is going to die if she stays here! Please take out to sea with you and protect her please!"
Roger is silent for what seems like forever but then he grins.
"Alright I'll take care of her."
She stares at him shocked before taking her daughter out of her coat and gently hands her to him when he takes the little girl there hands gently touch and she's given the reassurances she needs.
"But captain she's just an infant." Shanks says in a worried tone.
"A child shouldn't be out at sea it's dangerous." Rayleigh says with just as much concern.
"Don't worry I know what I'm doing." He looks at the little girl in his arms her bright baby blue eyes looking up at him with curiosity and intelligence. "What's her name?"
"Lilly...D. Water Lilly."
He looks up at the young lady. "Just D?"
"I'm ashamed of who her father is."
"Then what is your name?"
She's about to answer him but stops and looks around.
"Please go now!!"
Then she runs off leaving the three men no choice but to leave.

Some time later Rosinante is running around looking for cheizo.
"Cheizo! Cheizo where are you!?"
After a little more running he comes across a familiar body.
"Cheizo!!"
He runs over to her and picks her up.
"Cheizo! Cheizo! Wake up please!"
She slowly opens her eyes and smiles weekly.
"Hi Rosie. Lilly is safe now so you don't have to worry."

"Lilly? That's a girls name. So you had a daughter. That's good but what do you mean she's safe now where is she's?"

"I gave her to Roger he said he'll protect her"

"Roger as in this pirate king Roger are you crazy she could get hurt!?"

"He said he'll protect her."

"No I won't allow it I'll find her and bring her to marineford with us. We can raise her together."
She giggles weakly.
"If that's what you wish but I won't be joining you."
"No you will I won't let you die I love you to much to let you die!!" He starts to cry
"I'm sorry but it's to late" she gently puts her hand on his face and wipes his tears. "I'm glad I met you. you've made me happy again, witch I thought was never going to happen again with the way your brother was using me."
"No please don't go please don't leave me" he clings to her.
She gently hugs him and whispers in his ear.

"I love you Rosie."

And those were her last words before she slips away...

And that was the first chapter yes I know it's a little sad but I Warned you in the beginning of you like it please say so in the comments if not then do say anything I don't need to hear it.
Thanks for reading! Bye!!