chapter 2

[Five months later]
Little Lilly runs around the deck of Rogers ship carrying a vase covered in jewels and giggling.
"Get back here you little brat! That's my treasure!!"
Buggy runs after her but then trips and falls.
"Seriously buggy your being out run by I five month old Little girl!!" Shanks laughs historically and so does the rest of the crew. Lilly sits with the vase and stares at the shinny gems mesmerized
"Shut up red head!!" Buggy snatches the vase from Lilly.
"This is my treasure you little brat you don't touch what isn't yours!!"
Lilly looks at him then her eyes get teary and she starts screaming and crying the weather gets crazy raining and hailing high winds and rough waves fires start to break out around the ship and ice spreads from where Lilly is sitting.
"Buggy you idiot look at what you've done you've made her cry! Give it back to her!" Shanks Yells at him.
"Alright Alright fine!"
He tries to give it back but Lilly throws it at him screaming and crying it hits his head and shatters as it knocks him out, shanks gently picks her up and cradles her.
"Shh Lilly please calm down." She calms down a little bit not much
Roger comes out of his room. "What is going on here! Why is Lilly crying who made my princess cry!!!?"
"It was buggy he made her cry!" A random crew member says.
Buggy sits up groaning only to be knocked out by Roger. "Shanks let me see her."
"Yes captain."
Shanks hands Lilly to Roger who gently rocks her in his arms she slowly start to calm down and so does the storm soon she's only sniffling as she looks up at him and he smiles.
"See it's ok everything is ok"
"G...Gr...Gra....Gran...d...Grand...pa...?"
He grins.
"She said he first words!!!! Lets celebrate!!"
Everyone cheers and celebrates. All little while later Lilly is sitting in shanks lap as he makes silly faces at her Rayleigh walks over to Roger as he drinks.
"Captain I think we need to talk."
Roger looks up at him. "Your concerned about what just happened and so am I...powers like that is extremely dangerous."
"How could she posses such power? We've had her from day one."
"Something must have happened before her mother gave her to us. Unless she was born with her abilities."
"Is that even possible?"
"There are many things unknown about the world so anything is possible. We Just need to be careful and make sure she's safe."
"Yes captain."